72 gal Bowfront & Equipment For Sale in Houston

splice01

72 gallon Bowfront Ocienic tank with black canopy and stand.
Wet/dry filtration set-up with protien skimmer.
Wavemaker.
Fake coral rocks.
15lb. salt/test kit/misc. supplies
Fish:
20 snails
Koran Angel
Hawkfish
3 blue damsels
This was a project pawned off on me which is too much for me to handle right now. It's probably best for local pick up only but I will consider shipping if possible. I am only willing to sell the fish seperatley. I am asking for best offers. Any questions email me at brandimoore83@yahoo.com. I will post pics later
thanks

nofish

how much? and can you ship? i don't want the fish or rock? live in mia 33023. sorry how old is it? tank, stand and wet/dry? :happyfish

splice01

I have had the tank set up for 6 months now, but I am not sure how long it was set up before. I am looking for people to make offers on what they think it is worth. I will post pics tonight. Also, I will have to check into the shipping for this.
thanks

splice01

ok here are some pics before I added any fish. As soon as I can find out what in the world is going on with my digital camera I will post more detailed pics
Thanks

nofish

i like it, but i can't drive cuz of katrina (spelling) i-10 under water.. please give me your zip code.
maybe we counld try shipping it. how much you think it is worth? put up a number and we will work around it.. lets see what happends. my zip code is 33023

splice01

sorry it has taken so long to get back with you, I have a lot of family in the new orleans area. my zip code is 77382. For everything without the rock and fish, I am thinking $400. let me know what you think

nofish

hey is your family ok? i hope so. well i got a tank for free. not sure how many gallons. i pick it up on sat. well i hope everyone is ok.

kngjffry

Splice is this tank, stand, and equipment is available? If so would you be willing to ship to New Jersey (area code 08536)

kngjffry

I would be willling to take your entire setup if it could all be shipped!!! With or without the fish!!

splice01

I am not interested in parting out. Let me check on shipping and I will get back with you. If you have time to check out the shipping also that would be great so I can make sure I am not missing anything.

ophiura

Have you posted this on the local reef club website at marshreef? They may want to part it out, but at least it is local people picking it up in a weekend or whatever.

ophiura

THe local reef clube is the Marine Aquarium and Reef Society of Houston (MARSH) and their website is marshreef.com

splice01

Well I did a little research on the shipping. The best quote I was able to find is from Freight 101...... (zip 33023)
2 days $326.07
2 days Guaranteed $381.28
Zip 08536
5 days $422.60
5 days Guaranteed $664.12
Let me know.

schenkel

What is the price for a local pick up.
I maybe in your area and it is simply a matter of taking the car or the SUV.
I would want everything but the fish.
thanks

flame82

hey if no one takes the snails i would !! let me know if you know what kind they are and how much for them and shipping 62901 thanks