72 gal to 150 gal upgrade

faqbch99

Below is a bunch of photos of the tank upgrade this past weekend.

1st pic is the 72 bow, the rest are the 150.

faqbch99

OK So now you have seen it.. Give it to me.. what have I done wrong, what should be changed, and well just what do you think.

The lighting is 4 VHO 60 inch tubes and 3 250W MH.
Also, I want to thank the many people on here who have stocked the tank with my $$
and your frags
SWF.com, Mr_X, namas05, otley 1975, Flricordia, Several LFS's and a few oline sites.

mr_x

looks good rich!
if you want those rocks to purple up at all, i'd get rid of that urchin. i would also invest into atleast 2 koralia 4's.

faqbch99

Originally Posted by Mr_X
http:///forum/post/2625202
looks good rich!
if you want those rocks to purple up at all, i'd get rid of that urchin. i would also invest into atleast 2 koralia 4's.

Ahh, Mr. Spikey is keeping the Purple down... I would, my fingers would love it, (he has got me 3 times) but my kids would kill me...
I agree, the 2 Koralia 4's are on the list, been watching for a good price, but you keep taking all my $$...

namas05

Looks like you need somemore xenia and kenya tree in there to help fill it up,,lol I can get you more any time you need it.

faqbch99

I just added the 2 Koralia 4's and well... Holly Flow Batman..
Kicked up all kinds of stuff into the water. It's all going down the overflows now and looking better but... no less the 5 kenya tree babys blew out from behind one rock.. so I think I am good to go here Namas05.. Thanks

I do not have any updated pics yet but I will try to get some soon.
I have spent a bunch of time reading about Kalkwasser Drips, and Calcium Reactors. After all the reading I am still not sure what I am going to do. Still Learning.

faqbch99

Got 2 clams for CandyCane today. Should be getting the camera back in a few days when the wife returns. Will post pics.. Very cool stuff.

moonbeam

Love the tank has a lot of the same as my friends tank i think it needs more rics.....nice upgrade.i also love the black sand thow i have never seen it in in a tank in person. are there any down sides to useing it just in case i go 125 from my 72:)

faqbch99

I have had no issues with the black sand. I love it.
So Here are some updates, been a while so it is about time.

OK Enough for now. Next update in a few months.
Thanks for looking.