72 gallon bow front for sale

frogz

this is a complete setup includes oceanic bow front 72 gallon tank,stand ,canopy tank is drilled with 3 one inch overflows
90 lbs of live rock
120 pounds of live sand
dual 250 watt metal halide lights
dual pfo ballast
berlin sump
reef devil skimmer
pm 12 gallon fuge with sand and live rock
tsunima top off system
typhoon ro/di filter system
this is a complete and running system
fish included 2 clows one tang and a mandrin
corals inclued one green birdsnest,frogspawn,plate coral,one clam, linkastarfish and a few other corals. this system is been running for a year also included is a pinpoint electronic ph meter and a pinpoint electronic salinity meter. all equipment is running perfect .price is$800.00 and it must be picked up in lake charles louisiana 70605 not parting out at this time
you can see pics of the tank just search my posts there are plenty of pics.thanks for reading

pterois

If you decide to split it up, I am hunting for MH lights for my tank. First dibs on lighting please. I'm also interested in other equipment and corals/fish. I'm in SE Tennessee and will drive or pay for shipping.
email Twoschucks@msn.com
Thanks!
Angela

pterois

Howdy Rogue, I'm in Chattanooga. Going up your way in 2 weeks for a week in Gatlinburg/Cherokee. Hubby wants to go to that big boat show too (his hobby is boating). So, you can imagine how hard it is for me to talk to him about $800 lights. He said "heck, just sling some shop lights up thar"

Angela

roguetang

how long u been doin this i might need some advice im brand new to this. just got me a 12g nano cube goin to do that till feb.(tax time) then i am getting a 135g. so we nee to stay in touch

frogz

its 45 for the top off system plus your getting free shipping
the way it works is you plug in your pump from your top off water into the tsunami and you put the sensor into you tank or sump then you plug the tsunami into the electrical outlit then when the sensor detects your water is getting low it turns on your pump in your top off water and fills your tank or sump
back. it is fully adjustable so you can put the water level where you want it

frogz

i tell you what it only comes the tsunami and the sensor but for 120.00 i will give you the pump too its a mag 2 pump so you are getting the tsunami and sensor, and pump plus the salinity meter for 120.00 shipped.cant beat that deal. i only take postal money orders

pterois

Rogue email me and we'll keep in touch (see my post above for my email).
Sorry about the hijack guys.
Angela

edwar050

frogs 72 still for sale, if it is in a couple of months still let me know and I will take it off your hands.

mailman

If you are parting out I would be interested in your MH lights. Let me know if still available and best price on them. Email jrm1215@aol