72 gallon bow front Philly area

ugluk

72 Gallon bowfront aquarium/stand/lights $300 firm
I bought the aquarium about a year ago for $450 used and have been storing it at my moms. I dont have the room in my condo so I have to sell. The aquarium is reef ready but the catch is I broke one of the PVC pipes messing around with the tank. Nice stand though there is some water damage on the inside from the sump but it looks great from the outside. Very nice lights with 2 96w 10,000k and 2 96 act 03 bulbs. Sorry no pics except one of the stand from a website.
Email if interested alaw154289@aol.com

jsteiert

Would you be willing to take $150 for the tank and light? I would be traveling up from Virginia Beach to get it, if I was closer I could offer more.

ugluk

Actually the front and sides are made from plastic with a couple of 1x2 behind them for support. The top bottom and back are made of wood and I think it is particle board. The damage is water damage with the wood sort of bubbling up but most of it is on the inside with only a little bit that is noticable on the bottom of the door and a little on the top that is covered by the tank.
I would take the $150 depending on what other offers I get, e-mail me and if I dont get anything better in about a week I will let you know.

ugluk

My e-mail is in the first post. Please read it carefully, I would hate for you to drive all the way up from Virginia Beach only to wonder why the PVC pipe is broken.

ugluk

Email recieved. So the best offer I have is for $150 for the aquarium and lights. If I recieve no better offer by Wednesday its yours.