72 gallon reef ready tank in Myrtle Beach, SC area

pontius

probably no one in the area that would be interested in picking up, but I'll throw it out here anyway:
*72 gallon bowfront tank w/ overflow (back is painted flat black and looks good)
*black wooden stand that came with tank
*Sealife Systems Pro 150 wet/dry with protein skimmer, bio balls, and sump pump
*324 watt T5 lights (6x54 watts)
*I'm currently setting up a 135 gallon African cichlid tank. after I'm done aquascaping it, I should have about 100 pounds of base rock that you can have also (it was live rock at one time, and is mostly figi rock)

[hr]
bought all this stuff new in July 2004 for over $1100 and used for just over one year before upgrading to a bigger tank. copper has never been used in this tank.
will sell for $550. can post pics if needed.

pontius

here are some pics. the stuff on the overflow box and glass is/was coralline algae. the tank and stand just need to be wiped off, there are no scratches, etc on either. the wet/dry is shown without the skimmer, bioballs, or pump in it.

pontius

Keefie, if I cannot sell everything, I would probably let the lights go for $200. I paid $400 in January 2005 and some of the bulbs are brand new.
Infern0, I probably won't sell the wet/dry separately, right now at least.

littlebuck

hey pontius if you find anyone who wants your tank and then u know anyone else that dose let me knw im trying to get rid of mine also. Also do you need anything for your new chiclid tank. i have a bunch of nice stuff left when i took down my chidlid tank let me know littlebuck70@yahoo.com

pontius

Originally Posted by salt phish
how much of this stuff did you get from from Bruce(sea critters)??

my email is pontius2000@yahoo.com All this stuff came from Coastline. I bought a hippo tang, 5 chromis, and a colt coral from Bruce though. he has the nicest corals I've seen by far, and they're decent priced too. I paid $70 for the hippo tang (4 inches long) and it's got ich twice since December, even though he QTs for 14 days and actually had this fish for several months. a hippo tang was the only reason I upgraded to a larger tank, and this hippo has been the biggest aggravation I've ever dealt with as far as fish go.
someone asked about the wet/dry. I found someone that wants everything but the wet/dry. so I will ship it for $150, or you can pick it up for $125. I paid $250 for it and used for just over a year. I will put the bio-balls, pumps, and protein skimmer on it and take another pic if anyone is interested.

pontius

Originally Posted by Littlebuck
hey pontius if you find anyone who wants your tank and then u know anyone else that dose let me knw im trying to get rid of mine also. Also do you need anything for your new chiclid tank. i have a bunch of nice stuff left when i took down my chidlid tank let me know littlebuck70@yahoo.com
how far from MB are you?? I originally planned to keep the 72 gallon before I found a 135 at a good buy. so when I was going to keep it, I got 2 different offers from some customers at Coastline. if you are close to MB, I imagine Stephen could find a buyer for you.

littlebuck

well im like 2 hours north of MB im in Jacksonville. I have a bunch of stuff left besides that tank. And i need to get rid of it by next weekend. Well let me know