72" Hood and or Lights Needed. 90 gal, 265 gal for sale

horsin1963

want to buy a hood /light setup for a 220 gal 6ft x 2ft tank. let me know what you have.. I also have a 90 gal rr tank only for sale or trade. would like to fill the 220 with some new animals. would also consider selling a 265 gal tank it is not rr and its just the tank only no stand. was going to use it for prop of corals... https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/imag...es/bowdown.gif
pls make me an offer on my stuff so I can fill up my tank and put some new lights on it.

C

curve

Damg I have a 6ft x 18" canopy with lights I would sell you cheap to get it out of my way.

horsin1963

I live in Utica.. as soon as my girlfriend gets home I'll get some pics together.. she knows where the little batterys are for the cam.. the 90 tank is in my basement with some water in it right now.. I had cured my live rock it that tank and havent bothered emptying the water yet so you will see a water level with a dry floor. I wanted to keep the 90 and sell the 265 do to its size but I need to get some money together, so I can get a nice light for my 220 that is running right now... 90 price? havent tried to find out what a tank alone is worth to be honest I was hoping someone was going to say they had some corals or light they didnt want anymore.. Call me if you want, cell is 315-542-7558 Brian... if you live local and want to make a little money helping me get the 265 down stairs it would be great or make me an offer that I cant refuse and its yours.. remember its very, very heavy

horsin1963

Originally Posted by Curve
http:///forum/post/2493507
Damg I have a 6ft x 18" canopy with lights I would sell you cheap to get it out of my way.
Well let me know what you want I'm going to have to do some mods to it so it will fit what size are the lights? I know they are 4 ft but are they T-10 T-8 etc what did they come from sendme a picture please thx Brian lstrawn@verizon.net

C

curve

I don't know if you would want to pay for shipping for it but the bulbs are t10 I believe and they are actually really bright with all 6 on. The canopy also has a built in fan and switches for everything. I will try and take a picture for you tomorrow afternoon.

horsin1963

I am still looking for a 72" X 24" hood light combo.. or just a good lighting system for a 72" tank that is 29" (armpit) deep. as you can see in the picture I need better lighting. That 4 ft light isnt enough... still willing to trade if anyone is interested, have truck will travel. tank has been running a month now and Its ready for livestock and corals if anyone has any, and they would like a large (265 gal) B4 I build the stand for it, Going to make another reef from it once I get it in the basement, or a 90 gal tank (dirty with curing water in it) let me know also looking for a couple of internal pumps (perfer Rio's) had better luck with them. I have 2 900ph on the returns and a 450 inside the tank.
also looking for some grunge to get everything started again I have some life on the rocks but not what I want I put in 4 6-gal pails of sand from another tank along with the rock that came from Maine but by the time I got to NY they buckets were iced over. anything that was alive I think froze.. I had alot of brushing to do on the rock it took a long time to cure it. I had also put in another 5 bags of live sand from a LFS but nothing seen from it as of yet. So any kind help would be great thx in advance... Brian
oh ya BUMP

C

curve

Well I went out to take some pics this afternoon only to find out that the canopy is broken. I guess when my friends put it up in the shed for me they droped it and broke it. Sorry.

horsin1963

I still have everything for sale or trade havent had any lind of offers as of yet... still looking for a good light also..
Bump

horsin1963

I had just purchased a overflow bow for the 265 gal tank, this box is not goimg to sell by itself only if the person who buys the tank doesnt want it. its hard to find a good double box. pic attached

U

underdasea

I assume the dimensions are 84X24X30? PM me with an estimate of what you're looking to get for the 265.

horsin1963

Originally Posted by underdasea
http:///forum/post/2506713
I assume the dimensions are 84X24X30? PM me with an estimate of what you're looking to get for the 265.
Feel free to call me 315-724-8033 at or 315-542-7558 is my cell, email is lstrawn@verizon.net ... if this thing is not gone by wed of this comming week I will build the stand for it and use it for something. I wanted it down stairs but its to big for me to move by myself and I dont have that kind of friends I guess. well they will find out how much my truck rents for next time they need help moving. I would of PM you but cant as of yet...

machota

Call me I have some stuff I need to get rid of some t 12 vho lighting and ballasts. We can work out a deal since shipping would suck.
520-275-4733

horsin1963

People due to problems that I have incountered with comments on things that I have. and advise that is given when its not asked for I will not respond to anything on this site for a while.. I dont need the headache..if I have something you might want or vise versa my email address is listed above if you want to contact me use it I will get back to you there.... god bless all