72g Oceanic Tank, Stand and Canopy in DFW

All in good condition. Matching set ... not homemade. It is an older style with beveled front corners and has a built in filter area that if drilled would be the perfect overflow area. This was a tank my dad used for fresh water. Never seen saltwater before. This setup cost over $1200 new about 8 years ago.
Price is FREE ... must come pick up ... or $50 if I load it and bring it to you. Tank, stand and canopy are in great shape.
email me or call for info or details ... mikegronholz@tds.net or 214-763-8421 ... i really need this out of the way FAST !!!

I

indydirk

And me up here in Indiana, dang it !!!! Would ya be willing to bring it this far for $50 ???? (worth a shot)

Originally Posted by indydirk
And me up here in Indiana, dang it !!!! Would ya be willing to bring it this far for $50 ???? (worth a shot)

$50mile or $50hour ... either way ... yeah ;)

I

indydirk

Originally Posted by mikegronholz
$50mile or $50hour ... either way ... yeah ;)
Ouch, guess I'll have to pass on this deal. Good luck to you and Great Find for new owner.

glass needs a good cleaning ... but here are some pictures for those interested ... the white haze is old dried out algae film ... not scratches ... just FYI

I have someone that is supposed to be here this evening to pick it and all my other aquarium stuff. If he doesn't show, I will post up ... we are meeting at 5pm.