72gal bowfont For Sale in Jax Fla.

mikester311

72gal Reef Ready Allglass Bowfront tank
Oak stand
Sealife Systems 100gal wet/dry filter with a CA-2200 return pump
Sealife Systems 75gal venturi protein skimmer with a Rio 800 pump
Allglass dual 40watt florescent hood with two Coralife 50/50 bulbs
Aprox. 30lbs of live rock
Aprox. 90lbs of live sand with lots of pods..
Hagen Thermal Compact Pre-Set Submersible Aquarium Heater 300 watt
4" Huma Huma Trigger
4" Pink Tail Trigger
3" Draggon Wrasse
5" striped puffer
14" banded moray eel
and a few damsels
I have a lot of money invested in this tank.. Probably around $1200
I'm trying to get $675 for everything
904-551-0335 home
904-613-0435 cell
Mike

mikester311

^bump^
If anyone is interested I still have the tank. I am moving and need to sell the tank soon. I am also lowering the price to $550. Price is negotiable..
Call me at (904) 613-0435
Mike

N

nanoambiance

August 23, 2003
Mike,
Your tank looks great! I mean no insult to your asking price, but until I graduate I can't increase my limited budget. I am still on the lookout for that magical used bowfront setup (only tank, top, stand, and lights) for 150-300 bucks, because with that and traveling to pick it up, and all, that is all I can afford. If for some strange reason you can't sell it and were willing to drop that much, I'll take it. Once again, nice tank, no insult to your ask price, and griping because I am a broke college student with a fish addiction :)
Nanoambiance

scubadude

What is the current status of your tank? I live in Dothan, AL and frequent JAX for Jaguars games. I am not sure about transporting the current fish, but the rest should not be a problem.

mikester311

ScubaDude,
Are you still interested in the tank? Please get in touch and let me know your schedule. I know we both had travel plans soon and I wanted to try and organize this whole thing before we left.
.... If not the tank is still available if someone else is interested.. I need to sell it soon due to my move out of town.
Mike

z28

PICKIN THE TANK UND INHABITANTS UP FRIDAY NIGHT........WILL LOOK AWSOME ACROSS THE ROOM FROM MY REEF!.........THANKS MIKE:)

mikester311

Ok, this tank is still up for sale 10/5/03 if anyone is still interested.
I really need to sell this tank soon as I am moving out of state in the next several weeks and can't take it with me.
4 different people have said they wanted to buy the tank and then bail or come up with excuses at the last minute.
If you are serious and are interested in the tank please get in touch with me and we can work something out.
(904) 613-0435
Thanks,
Mike