75 gal 2 months and 21 days

baclieu52

Thanks everyone.
gmford 1979. I realy don't know why but the more I trimmed them down the more i got them, I had to tranfer them to my 29 gal tank with some of my Kanya tree corals, tomorow I will show pix of them for you to see. I took some of my Kanya tree corals and xinia to LFS for credit so far I got about 200 bucks.
Hi 46 cobraguy. It took me a long time to up grade from 29 gal tank to 75 gal because I had to worked on my DIY live rock ( I made these rock in july-26-06 ), here some pix and tomorow I will tell you how I tranfer all LS, LR, Corals, fish, shrimps snails from 29 to 75. Enjoy the pictures

sirk

First I want to say your tank looks great!!!
I hope to have one such as this someday. I am getting ready to transfer to a 75g tank and was curious as to the placement of your powerheads. Seems like you have a great set up and wanted to know the best placement. Thanks!

baclieu52

Hi Sirk.
In my 75 gal tank I have 4 power heads,1 maxi_jet 1200 is at rear R/H corner about 1'' down from the surface of water I let it flow from r to l corner at rear of the tank,
Another Maxi_jet 1200 I placed it at L/H rear corner of the tank about 9" down from the surface, it flows from l to R
1 Power sweep 228 model, I placed it the same place with the first one,9" down from surface but it flows from the back of the tank to the front.
1 Maxi_jet600 near center of the tank 3" down from the surface, in rear it flows 45 degree to R from rean to fronf bethween the caves.
Magnum350 fiter output flows 45 degree near surface of water from rear to front to the left of the tank.
Coroline super skimmer for 65 gal I placed it at R/h corner, it flows derect 90 degree down, that all I have for my tank, I hope you understand what i try to explain to you because my English is not so good, but I am always happy to help you, Please let me know about your 75 gal tank set up :happyfish