Spectrepure RO/DI system with 1+ year left on membrane and filters
75x4 PC lighting system
refugium on back of tank
a few books to go along with system
many top of the line test kits
all the pumps, heaters you need.
many other extras!
$1,250
I WILL NOT BREAK UP THIS SYSTEM OR COME OFF OF ANY MONEY. I HAVE OVER $3,000 INVESTED IN THIS EQUIPMENT.
This is a turn-key system. You only need to set it up and cycle it to get it ready for stock.

bizoid

is the tank already broken down? i live near you. i would be very interested if you have any corals, crabs, snails, you need to get rid of .

bizoid

i have somebody that may be interested. i'll holler back if he wants to move on it. what did you have in the tank? does it have an overflow? have any pics?

bluecraber

Email me and I'll get some pics. It has an integrated overflow.
The bulk of the value of the system is the live rock. Its real deal, not the stuff grown in the pet store and there is a lot of it.
Live rock is the KEY to keeping a reef successfully.
Also the Deltec skimmer is brand new and was over $300 new.
This system is EVERYTHING you need. The little stuff really counts up and it all goes with it.

bluecraber

I've had mostly crabs, shrimps, and a few fish. Never got into coral or anenomae but the lighting system will support anything that doesn't need metal halide.

vbsaltydog

I know you said you didnt want to part it out but I am in Virginia Beach and could use the LR. Shipping UPS ground would be the same as next day air given how close we are to each other. Please respond or PM me if you are interested in selling some or all of the LR.
Thank you.

bluecraber

I will sell the LR for $1250. Then you can decide if you wanna take the rest of it with you or leave it.
I'll get back to you on the books but I know one of them is a Dummies guide.