75 gal. complete setup for sale

grizzlygrl

I have a 75 gallon aquarium with fluval 404, 3 new max-jet powerheads (295 gph each), new lights, prizm skimmer, and everything else needed for tank. Includes 30 lbs. live rock, live crushed coral substrate, 6 chromis, 1 juvenile blue hippo tang, 2 cleaner shrimp, 2 blue-legged crabs, and many snails. I currently have it set up and will help move and re-setup if local, within 30 miles of Moscow, Idaho. Comes with black finished stand. Asking $600 to recoup some of what I have put into it.

grizzlygrl

I will see about shipping the tank and live rock but will not ship the other live things. What is your zip code?

breckco.ky

What would the cost be for the complete setup other then the fish to 40146 ZP? Also do you have pictures of the setup?

grizzlygrl

I have looked into shipping for both the complete tank and the live things and it would be too difficult and expensive. So I return to local pickup only. Sorry :(

skyhi

if you can sell everything w/o living things and with freight to 70659. what would you be asking.

grizzlygrl

To ship to your zip would be just under $300 and for the complete setup minus live items I would ask $450. Let me know if you are interested. I would have to have 2 weeks or so to get rid of my live items.