75 gal full setup for sale in Alabama

kiharaconn

Hi everyone,
I'm sorry to say but things beyond my control are forcing me to sell my setup. This tank has been running for 2 yrs now and I have had no major problems.
The short list is:
75 gal drilled tank
Solid Oak stand w/hood
100 lbs of lr
60 lbs ls
440watts VHO's
Icecap 660 Ballast
Ocean Runner 2500 pump
ASM 2 Skimmer
RO/DI filter
55 gal fuge
top off system w 10 gal tank
Salifert Test Kits
5 Power heads
2 Heaters
and asst. test kits, food, and equipment.
The tank is stocked with asst. mushrooms, Zoos-Green/Orange, Red, Orange, Green. Toadstool leather, Ultra Green Finger Leather, Cup Coral, Green Star Polyps, Pulsing Xenia, Small Brain Coral, Green Ricordia Mushroom, Large Colt Coral, Green Hammer head Coral, some kind of fuzzy tree coral and a clam, a few nassarius snails, Coral Beauty, Clown fish and Royal Gramma.
I am selling all as is. At this point I'm not interested in selling items from setup.
If you are in or around lower Alabama(Troy) and are interested call 334-807-0922 after 5:00pm or pm me.

kiharaconn

I'm located in Troy which is about a hr below Montgomery. I have about $3000 in the tank and wanting to get $2000 for the whole set up.

kiharaconn

I also have a wet/dry that I used in the beginning with the 75 gal tank. I still have the bio balls and hose. Asking $45.00.

phunckie

Still have the corals?
If so, I'd be interested in.....
"asst. mushrooms, Zoos-Green/Orange, Red, Orange, Green. Toadstool leather, Ultra Green Finger Leather"

ellingtj

If you are willing to part out the tank then I'm interested in your ro/di filter. What kind is it how old are the separate filter pads, and how much would you let it go for a pic would be nice too. you can respond or email me at Ellingtj@colorado.edu
thanks

kiharaconn

Well I haven't had any luck with selling the tank as is so I need advise on pricing items seperately. I still have all the recpts so I know what each item cost. But of course the mushrooms have multipied and the corals are much larger than when I purchased them. Any ideas would be appreciated.

renogaw

i'd be interested in pricing on the lights and ballast along with pics to mjwag1975 at cox.net if you're willing to ship that is

storkmpj

Do you still have any of the live stock? I live in Birmingham and am setting up a new 55 gal. I would be willing to meet you half way.