75 Gal. Pics 1 Month

matttamar

75 Gal tank
48" coralife hood
Fluval 404(Soon to be replaced by refugium)
1 Rio 2100
2 Rio 800's
85lbs of LR
LIVESTOCK:
2 percula clowns
2 purple firefish
1 Yellow Headed sleeper goby
1 purple lobster
3 Mexican turbo snails
5 Blue legged hermits
In the near future I will be adding corals and more fish, If anyone has any equipment or livestock suggestions I would love to hear them. I am also in the process of ordering an RO/DI unit.

vtecbro007

haha i have almost same fish combo,...clowns,...reg firefish,..and same goby. but im selling my tank right now so i can go bigger and better

blemmy_guy

Looks great, congrats!! I have the same Purple lobster. Hardley ever see him now days. He stays hidden most the time, only comes out when its feedin time, then only for a minute or so. great job
todd

thejdshow

That firefish is hot. I badly want one but my LFS never has any. They would rather sell people expensive fish that are just going to die in their tanks a month later. Your lobster is aswome too. I considered one. How is he working out for you?

matttamar

He does well but I dont see him much. I dont mind though as long as he does his job at night and keeps the tank clean.

matttamar

There is 80lbs of live sand and 85lbs of live rock. I also just added a lawnmower blenny and have a refugium on the way

matttamar

yes I just got a clown tang today and plan on getting a niger trigger tomarrow. New pics will be posted tomarrow