75 gal reef tank for sale

ddaddy

This is probably a long shot but I'm gonna try to sell my tank. I'm going to college this fall and I can't afford/maintain a tank while I'm away and I know my parents are inept at this sort of thing. So I'm gonna have to ditch the tank that I've put so much hard work (and money) into. Unfortunately I don't have the time or ambition to sell my tank in pieces so please don't ask. I live in northern Wisconsin so anybody that is interested will have to live in a moderate driving distance so that we can arrange delivery.
As far as what I've got here she goes:
75 gallon All Glass Aquarium
Pine Stand
225 watts of lighting (1 smartlight and 2 compact flourescents)
80+ lbs of REALLY nice live rock
Seaclone Skimmer
Eheim Pro II Canister Filter
mated pair of perculas
scooter blenny
clam
frogspawn
mushroom coral
miscellaneous corals/anemones
miscellaneous equipment and books
Due to the fact that I live in Wisconsin (temperature) I can't ship things out so don't even ask. This has got to be the whole enchilada and whoever buys it has to live relatively nearby me. The absolute minimum that I can sell this for is $600. If anyone shows any interest I'll post a picture, otherwise I won't put the time in. I have a feeling this is gonna be a difficult endeavor but I might as well try.
Dave

shrimp134

Good luck, but if you were'nt going to sell as a whole...I might be able to buy some of you supplies and livestock! Shoot...Lol:nope:

eddieshana

I would deffinatly be intrested but i live in PA, you dont come out here do ya! Maybe meet half way if you want, or maybe i could drive up, make a weekend out of it. do you know how far it is? Let me know what you think. I am intrested.

P

pet lover

Hey, is the Eheim filter still available please ?????
:jumping:
Are you still not shipping ?
If you change your mind and it is still available , please let me know...............

fishcake

I'm in Green Bay and just started my setup otherwise i would have bought your whole setup...Damn too late.If you decide to sell individual items such as corals ,fish, live rock ,skimmer let me know!