75 gal tank for sale in Fl.

claymore66

I have a 75 gal tank and stand for sale in Titusville,FL. Also includes a sealife systems wet dry filter and a customsealife 9 watt duble helix u.v. sterilizer. 48" double fluorescent light. and a rena filstar xp1 canister filter. and a emperor 400 bio-wheel filter. Right now I am using a skilter model 250 for a skimmer, it sucks but will include it if you want it. I am asking $300.00 for everything, I dont want to sale just one thing all or nothing. If interested email me at cswearingen@earthlink.net. To big to ship you pick up in Titusville,FL.

claymore66

I still have it. I am off this weekend but have plans sat. I have chilids in it now, I have to take them back to the lfs. I have had everything else in it but the wife talked me out of saltwater a few months ago. The wet dry is well established, no trace of ammona or nitrite in it . The u.v. has been running for about 4 months so the bulb has to be changed in 10 months to be effective. when I had saltwater in it I had no problems with it. I had fish only though no reef stuff. If interested email me and I will send you my phone number so we can talk one on one. thanks

reefmxer12

Does it have a built-in-overflow? About how old is it. do you have ne pictures? I am very intrested and I live in Ocala so I'm not far away pick-up would be no problem. E-mail me please. BNmxer12@msn.com

claymore66

To answer your question. It just has the regular overflow no built in. And it is about 6 months old. I do not have any pics but it is like brand new with a marine blue back ground. Oak trim with oak stand. I get a lot af complements on how good it looks. The wet dry is about 4 months old. also the u.v.

claymore66

Ok mr.wrasse will do. Email me with your Email address and I will let you know that way. ALso any more info on the tank I can provide just let me know. Thanks

lharm

To bad i dont have the money it would be nice to upgrade my 30 gallon And i live in Tittusville too