75 gallon anyone in ohio?

D

danalycia

i am interested in selling my 75 gallon i am in ohio and i might part out. really doesn't have to go together i think we are interested in keeping the tank and stand anyway. i have fish, live rock supplies everything must go. we have some corals too. I only want to do a local pick up never shipped anything like this and i am sure it could be high priced to ship. if you are in ohio and interested in the set up or some let me know so i can decide how to sell it all out.

D

danalycia

ok fish
white and black saddle back clown
a seabay clown
maroon clown
scopas tang
jaw fish
gold striped maroon clown
orange spotted gobie
purple firefish
pepermint shrimp and cleanershimp
snails
turbo
astria
nassaria
corals
tounge
zoo's
riccordia mushrooms
red mushrooms
feather duster
kenya tree i believe it is called we have 2 of them
a blue maxima clam
hermit crabs
about 75-85 pounds of cured liverock has growing coraline algae on it feather dusters and polyps on them
wet/dry sump, the pump, uv sterilizer, bio balls, protien skimmer 2 power heads
and coralife light has reg. 2 10 k's bulbs 65 watt on both, and it has acintic lights 65 wattt each and 4 moon lights built into it. has legs for the top. we just got this light 3 months ago hasn't been used much.

kevin j

I would be interested in the maroon clown and jawfish where in Ohio are you. I am in cleveland.
Kevin

vejomatic

Im about 2 hours from you. How soon do you need to move this tank? I'll be out of town until the 17th but would be able to come and take the whole system the following weekend (22nd-23rd) if the pricing is right.
Email me, lets get the ball rolling.
mjc9@uakron(dot)edu
~mc

D

danalycia

we have all the hermit crabs and the live rock. we are about 2 hours or so. my family is over the line in pa from youngstown it takes me 2 hours and 20 min to get there. so i would say 1 45 min to you.

D

danalycia

still for sale sold the clam and the snails have lots to go left. i really wanted to get rid of the live rock anyoneinterested. or can you tell me how to ship it? i heard all you do is wrap it in wet paper towls then put it in a garbage bag and ship it. i don't have access to the styrofome boxes at this time. thought about aquabid or ----. i got how to ship under the trading part here at saltwater.

peccavi18

Wondering what you are asking for the coralife lighting if it's still available? Email me at peccavi18 at yahoo dot com thanks-pecc