75 gallon FS NE Ohio/ Pittsburgh area

jessi p

75 gallon DT
30 gallon sump/fuge
Stand
Power Compact lights with all 3 lights in working order with bulbs (flourescent, actinic and blue moon?)
Berlin Turbo skimmer, return pump (not sure details on pump)
Approx 30-40 lbs Live Sand
Approx 40-50 lbs Live Rock
HOB filter
2 Powerheads with magnets
2 Heaters (200 & 120)
Complete Red Sea Master Test Kit, trite test and assorted chemicals/additives
Leftover Instant Ocean salt crystals
Regular (Aquadine) and Frozen foods (mysis, brine, silversides)
Stock list:
Orange Spotted Goby George
2 False Perculas Yin and Yang
Approx 25 hermits
Approx 10 snails
20 gallon QT
HOB filter, heater, light and hood
PVC pipe
1 blue damsel
3 snails
$400 for all, I will NOT part it out at this time so please don't ask.
My email is Jpizzurro@comcast.net
My zip code is 26050. I cannot deliver.
Thanks for looking!

jessi p

Let me give it a week or so and if I dont have any nibbles I will consider shipping George to you. ;-)

mweezy05

You got any pics of the tank and equipment???
I am interested in buying......live in Akron, Ohio, so it is pretty close.

jessi p

Newsalt you should have pics.
A note to all, this tank is NOT drilled but it is still for sale.
Thanks for looking!!

jessi p

L & D I just dont have the time for the tank that I thought I would. I love it and would really like to keep it but due to time constraints, 4 kids and a business I just dont have time. And I am now realizing that I dont have enough breakers and outlets in my house to run the tank AND the window A/C units at the same time. So with summer approaching I have to get rid of the tank ASAP if we want to have Air Conditioning! My other half is NOT really pleased with my shoddy planning but what can I do, something has to give. Another alternative would be to break down my tank and wait til we move into a new house to set it up again, but I prefer to just sell the whole shebang now. I hate to do it but I dont really have any other good options.

larryndana

Originally Posted by Jessi P
L & D I just dont have the time for the tank that I thought I would. I love it and would really like to keep it but due to time constraints, 4 kids and a business I just dont have time. And I am now realizing that I dont have enough breakers and outlets in my house to run the tank AND the window A/C units at the same time. So with summer approaching I have to get rid of the tank ASAP if we want to have Air Conditioning! My other half is NOT really pleased with my shoddy planning but what can I do, something has to give. Another alternative would be to break down my tank and wait til we move into a new house to set it up again, but I prefer to just sell the whole shebang now. I hate to do it but I dont really have any other good options.
sorry to hear that, one of these days my wife and i will find a new home, good luck selling everything.