75 gallon oceanic tank (st louis area)

rdracer2003

trying to sell 75 gallon oceanic tank with homemade stand, has 160 lbs of live rock, has 4 inch layer of live sand, also includes the compact lighting. if you want the live stock let me know. also has a eco system mud filtration filter. will sell it all for 750.00 or best offer. will not seperate except for the fish can get rid of them easy enough.

rdracer2003

have juv orange shoulder tang, have juv yellow tang, juv sailfin tang, mated pair of tomato clowns have mated pair of percula clown fish, also have scotts multi colored fairy wrasse, orchid dotty back, large pajama cardinal. and a large seahorse. they have all been together for about a year. i have had several of these fish for while , i also have two cleaner shrimp and several turbo snails some really large ones have two brittle stars one really large one.

demosthenes

I'm interested in the O-S Tang, Yellow Tang, Mated Tomato Clowns, Mated Percula Clowns, and the two Cleaner Shrimp. Let me know what you want for them.

rdracer2003

i would like to sell the fish with the tank, but if the person who buys the tank does not want them then i have a couple of family members who would take them. oh i will drop the price of my tank, after checking out a few others i realized i was a little on the high side. i will take 500.00 for the whole thing but have to sell very quick am looking to other hobbies.