75 Gallon Reef (LifeReefer)

life~reefer

Sorry i have not been updating!
Here we go....................
Orange Ric.

Green birds nest (if i am not mistaking?)

Pink birds nest

My new frag rack!

Hope you enjoy! I am getting my next fish very soon! A midas blenny!! Can't wait!
Life~Reefer

lauremf2002

Wow, really nice tank! How did you attach those suction cups to the egg crate? I really need to do that, the crabs and snails keep knocking my frags over...

life~reefer

Originally Posted by lauremf2002
http:///forum/post/2973553
Wow, really nice tank! How did you attach those suction cups to the egg crate? I really need to do that, the crabs and snails keep knocking my frags over...

Superglue. It is really convenient being able to move it wherever and take it out when it is not being used.

life~reefer

I recently got another powerhead, put in a refugium, new glass tops, and a new neon green trumpet coral!! I will have picks up in time. : )

life~reefer

Livestock not including Coral
~One true percula female
~One fire shrimp
~ One cleaner shrimp
~One peppermint shrimp
~One emerald crab
~Many cerith snails
~Many turbos snails
~One tiger cowrie(He is leaving very soon!!!!
)
~One sand sifting starfish
~Many feather dusters
~~~~~~~~~Coral list next~~~~~~~~~~

life~reefer

Coral List
Green stylophora
Neon green trumpets
Pink birds nest
Orange Zoas.
Eagle eye Zoas.
Green Zoas.
Green Monti.
Orange Ric.
Hitchhiker clove polyps
That is it for now!!
Life~Reefer

I second the remark on xenia from ealier in the post. It you want a coral that will fill out your tank quickly and you can frag then xenia is the one to get. In 3 months mine has grown 10 fold. Aslo great start on the tank. Plan on getting any more fish? Lastly, just wondering where you got the eggcrate suction cup stand? Or did you make it. Thanks, and good luck.

Another thing, I just saw that you have a sand sifting star on your list. I would suggest getting rid of it. I had one when I started my first tank and the problem with them is that they will quickly eat all the micro fauna in your sand then die a slow death. Look them up on a few threads here on this sight. After I read about them I traded mine in right away.

life~reefer

Originally Posted by Lovethemfish
http:///forum/post/2978259
I second the remark on xenia from ealier in the post. It you want a coral that will fill out your tank quickly and you can frag then xenia is the one to get. In 3 months mine has grown 10 fold. Aslo great start on the tank. Plan on getting any more fish? Lastly, just wondering where you got the eggcrate suction cup stand? Or did you make it. Thanks, and good luck.
Umm i don't know what your talking about when you say xenia because i never said i wanted any? Yes i am getting more fish but i like to take it slow. And i made the the frag rack from eggcrate, superglue, and suctions cups.