75 gallon reef lighting

reefphishery

I am setting up a 75 gallon reef tank and was wondering about lighting. I am going to fill tank with live rock of coarse and basically just want to put in mushrooms, xeina, and thing of that nature may be a clam and a few fish. I was thinking about 2 ecoray 112's or a aquaticlife 6 by 54 watt t5 fixture. Was wondering which to go with or looking for other suggestions

lol

A 6xT5HO fixture could basically keep anything that you wanted to keep as far as corals go. Maybe not the high-end SPS corals, but you could certainly see some good growth on LPS and soft corals.

reefphishery

Is that 2 much light about 7 years ago i had a 150 gallon tank with 4 96 watt compact lights and had alot of success with soft corals and lps corals I had 1 brain coral that did well. Until my black tuesday when my tank cracked. The compact flor. put off alot of heat thats why Im trying something differnt this time. I dont know much about the leds besides there expensive but enery savers it would be nice to not have to ever change a bulb, but I think you get better bulb choices with the t5. I dont know, everything changed alot since i had a tank last I really want to try a clam.