75 gallon Reef Tank

F

firedancer2013

I would like to here from you and tell me what you think so far. Thanks Bob

matt b

I think it looks very nice. Just be ready for ppl to B**** about the tang in a 75. got any full tank shots???

puffer32

Looks good
That star is going to starve to death with that size tank though. I would find it a new home before that happens. It some times takes awhile for that to happen though.

F

firedancer2013

I have had him for 8 months. He has being do great

F

firedancer2013

here are the full tank shots, Your comments are greatly appreciated.
Thanks

joyfnp

Hi,
I have a 75, too, filtered with only two canisters and live rock and a HOB protein skimmer (is that an aqua C I see?? I have mine hanging in the exact same place, if it is). But it looks like you have a nice pre-drilled tank and everything. Can I ask you what you've got the Fluval for?
BTW, nice tank!! Oh and another BTW, I have a regal tang in my 75 who is fat and sassy. It's great, every time I feed, after dinner, it starts playing with bubbles, get the chromis in on it, too.
Joy

F

firedancer2013

That black thing is a skimmer box for aqua c pro it really help the skimming process greatly. It skims the surface like no other if set up correctly. My tank is not pre drilled for sump so I have the fluval 405 for filtration. I highly reccomend the pre filter box.
Bobby