75 Gallon Tank/Stand/Lighting For Sale Toledo, Ohio

jbillens

I have a 75 gallon tank and stand that I am selling. These were purchased back in august as a set. The stand is made of pine. Both stand and tank are in excelent condition. Also I just got a light for this tank about a month and a half ago. It is a coralife lunar system. 48" 260Watt compact flourescent. Bulbs have only been used for about a month and a half. I also have some large pieces of live rock and a ton of live sand. We will start off say 600 for all of it.
Any questions are more than welcome
Pics will be up shortly
Also any reasonable offers are welcome.
Thanks
Josh

jbillens

Lubek, yes I would be willing to sell the rock. I think there is something like 40lb, not for sure though. I would sell it for say $2.00lb. The pieces are very large.

H

huntinjoe

If you are breaking it up, how much would you take for the tank and stand

jbillens

It looks like everything would be sold if i broke up the lot. I will work on some prices for all of that and get them posted later tonight or tomarrow sometime. I will try to get some pics of the LR also.
Josh

jbillens

Sorry that I havent replied for a while. I had a family thing I had to take care of. Here are the prices.
Tank/Versa Tops: 225
Stand: 350

jbillens

Here are some pics
Tank, Stand, and Light:

Light:

Sand:

Piece of LR (this is the average size of the rocks. There is around 40 lb.

jbillens

Yes the rocks are about half a 5 gallon bucket. Each piece is at least 12 inchs long. Some are more flat and long while others are more tall like the rock in the pic. I would say they weigh somewhere between 5-9lb each. I dont have a scales to weigh it. There is about 40lb and I will take 90 for all of it.
Josh

jbillens

The sand I will get rid of for $40 for all of it. The rocks I will let go for 80. If you want to buy it together I would let go for $100

bronco300

ok, how much sand was there, i didnt see anything stating that unless i'm blind, sorry....i think i'll take it, let me know though please, thanks i live around 2.5hr from there here in Indiana., so not a terrible drive

jbillens

it is in a 10 gallon tank and it is about 3/4 full. I dono exactly how much there is. In a 75 gallon tank it made a 3-4 inch sand bed