75 gallon with l/r l/s and six fish 4 sale

stacey

im selling my whole set up with l/r l/s corl/ lights moon lamp corl life 50/50 bulbs 10" stripped puffer naso tang two clown lots of growth in the fiji rock bubble anomenes feather dusters scalopes wet/dry filter systems 30gallon long tank in the matching stand for the wet/dry a ten gallon complete tank with lights filters heaters $500 takes it all and ill pay shipping:jumping: :scared: :D

stacey

i dont want to seperate ive got about 100 pounds of l/r and 80poundsof l/s i wont to sell or trade all for acqulic tank system thats why im selling

stacey

Originally posted by stacey
im selling my whole set up with l/r l/s corl/ lights moon lamp corl life 50/50 bulbs 10" stripped puffer naso tang two clown lots of growth in the fiji rock bubble anomenes feather dusters scalopes wet/dry filter systems 30gallon long tank in the matching stand for the wet/dry a ten gallon complete tank with lights filters heaters $500 takes it all and ill pay shipping:jumping: :scared: :D

i'm sorry but this is is amisunder standing i'm not saling everything for 500 sorry.im not sure who posted this ,but it sure in the hell wasn't me i've got more money in my tank than 500.00

stacey

Originally posted by junbug1970
ok. i'm really lost!:notsure:

someone must have gotten on my page somehowand put my tank up as new price for 500.00 there is no way i can let my whole set up go for only500.00 including rock and fish there's no way !!!!!!!!!sorry:mad: :nope:

junbug1970

lol. i understand
so are you selling the rocks and fishes?
i emailed you back with a number to call
thanks
Junus

stacey

Originally posted by junbug1970
ok. i'm really lost!:notsure:

i didn't know you where selling your setup?do you have more than one setup? what all r u getting ride of?let me know what your doing:notsure: :confused: :thinking: :help: