75 is going.. St. Louis Missouri

hallk2342

I have a 75 gallon, old but a beauty, oceanic glass aquarium. There is a homemade stand, that my friends' cat got too, nothing special, but still cool. It comes with everything you could possibly need.
2x250 HQI metal halide lights with VHO 100% actinic bulbs, 10,000 USHIO bulbs
75 Gallon Aquarium with stand
a trickle filter with overflow, and pumps
UV Filter
Backpack protien Skimmer
Coralife RODI with a float valve for automatic shut off
Five Powerheads
Also a Magnum Filter with intake and outtake
Tons of other accessories
a ton of live rock, Mostly branch, Quite a bit of Fuji, and some Tonga Show rock
I will have pictures up in the near future.

nm reef

Hmmmm... I haven't been to St. Louis for a long time but I'd be interested if you'd include a nice downtown motel and 4 field level tickets to a game at the new stadium......

Seriously.....I doubt we can arrange a deal.....good luck moving it.

hallk2342

These are some quick pictures.
My sump looks like a mess, I was about to take everything out and clean it, but if I am getting rid of it why bother.

oohmiller

if your interested in parting, i would like the trickle filter, skimmer, and live rock, if so how much for these items?

hallk2342

I am accepting offers right now for the whole set up if anyone is interested, I will also take offers for certain parts.

jsgreer1

im not sure how much all that is worth im only a couple of hours from st. louis how much do you want for all of it?

hallk2342

If you can pick it up soon, I am selling everything for $700, Hell the lights alone Cost me $600. It really is a great deal, if you want everything you need.
The Live Rock alone was another $400, So $700 firm, going to the first person Who arrives at my doorstep, or makes conformation.

milty

hey there i'm in st.louie,if you wanna part out those lights and rock let me know.e-mail:rhill54@charter.net good luck! GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!