75 RR, Up and going finally

jake15

It took my whole spring break but i finally got my new 75 gallon tank up. I built my stand, standpipes, close loop, sump, and plumed it all my self. I painted the back of the Tank and pvc that enters the tank. I purchased a 75 gallon tank from a buddy then turned his tank into a sump and bought a new 75 rr tank. I stocked the new tank with everything established besides 25% of the water. Tank specs include
Equiptment

75 RR Tank
75 Sump/ref
Corallife Super Skimmer 125 (in the mail)
Dual 250 watt halide ( in mail)....excited about theese
Close Lood system
Live Rock - 120lbs
Live Sand - 100 lbs
Various zoos
Colt Coral
Shrooms
Star Polyp
Xenia
Hermits
Turbo Snails
Cleaner Shrimp
Pepermint shrimp
Clown
Firefish
Sixline wrass

jake15

pics of fish. and i have three clams. I have them in the sand of my Ref. until MH arrive.(i have better lights on the ref.) My tank was basically just a transfer of an established tank to a new tank. There wasnt much of a cycle. So do you think the clams will be ok in my tank or should I take them out. They seem to be doing great at the moment.

jake15

Ill try to get a more clear picture of my wrass. My camera isnt that great and he is very quick!

oceana

give mea shell shot and i can. hard to tell from just the top but if i had to guess i would say crocea due to the color patters

jake15

Thanks lion
Today i got a true perc pair. I couldnt pass up the deal. They were two great looking fish. So i traded in my clown and got the pair for 25.
Heres a pic of them and the shell.

nm reef

Yup...crocea's....they look to be nice ones at that. great set up you've got going...keep us posted as it progresses.