75g,4yrs establsh. setup NJ

D

dboy999

willing to sell whole setup ..its a 75g tank with stand oak tan/stand...fuge/sump..all plumbing an all corals tons i have i kind wanaa start fresh make a full sps type setup ..search for my name youll see all my corals an so on....iam going to keep the live rock my sand from at least the tank ...fuge has atleast 60lbs. of it.Iam making an inwall setup 210g..built a fuge/sump for it rather than pay 500-700 for a company to move my 75 im deciding to sell it with fuge/sump works great ......one thing iam not looking to sell bits an peices, atleast tank an sump/fuge setup mininumim....i can work out corals ...i have a nice setup trust me ...even can half most of the wayer ..if you wanna kinda"plug an play type deal"...make some offers please..eamil me..ill take any pics you like for serious inquiries...thanks,,,,dboy...oh look for local atleast some what
DrywallJohnny@yahoo.com

D

dboy999

im not sure on price make an offer,iam about 20 min outside philadelphia...im about to put it on ---- this week..Like i said stand tanj,overflow box plumbing,all corals fish etc.thats about it.Keepinf sand live rock an skimmer,uv sterl.phosban so on ...let me see if i can find a pic of the fuge..like i said if i have serious intrests ill take pics of whatever you wanna see....heres the fuge/sump...but i no longer use the bioballs

D

dboy999

i just posted it on ---- to start fri. 9.am...let me know ....make a offer an ill tell you where iam at on ---- i have a hidden reserve price i started bidding at 800$.....any more questions email me ..if intrested need to know kinda soon can even come look at it if you like

D

dboy999

heres the ---- description i put might help a bit..if anyone is intrested..with more pics on there......
You are bidding on a 75gallon 3yr established tank.I am selling the tank,stand,canopy,Fuge/sump,overflowbox,plumbing,various corals,fish,inverts,an about 3/4 of the water so basically its a "plug an play kinda thing".If you know the hobbie at all you know the prices of these corals fish tanks stands etc. The prices are crazy..an this is a well maintained established 3yr tank. this tank is loaded im telling you.Iam keeping the sand,and live rock,all lighting(fuge light comes with it,and half of fuge sand there about 60lbs in there)pumps,skimmer, etc..NOT included..Live rock i would sell also but it will be around the same price as anywhere else.Iam upgrading to a 210 gallon tank and am moving. I gotta buy alot more live rock.So rather than pay to have tank moved i wanna sell it.My new tank will be an inwall setup.Ibuilt the fuge/sump an so for new tank already an wanna an all sps tank so heres a few pics.

D

dboy999

actually biddind starts tommorow on it....illl post the item number when i can

D

dboy999

Item number: 4342697713
think its starts tommorow ..if not its friday ...not sure first time ebaying

D

dboy999

ill give people from here first dibs if intrested....i love this board

vietfish

hey im am interested in corals and fish. let me know what kind do you have. and tell me the city you live in. thanks. IM REALLY INTERESTED IN YOUR FISH AND CORALS

D

dboy999

well this isnt a peice by peice thing here...However if nothing happens with ---- i may consider selling all livestock,,But this will not be a coral here a fish there...ALL or NOTHING..i have over a 1000$worth of livestock will make a good deal though.Would be better off buyinh whole setup ..Let me see what hapens with ---- ..check it out on there ..its on for 10 days...iam in the cherry hill area....dont wanna get into full live stock ..im tired ..let me just see what happens on ----...or make an offer...you see he email

vietfish

well if you don't sell it on ----, i'm sure there will be more people other than me that want your corals and fish

D

dboy999

Like i said this is if nothing happens with ----. I am willing too sell off all fish an coral,inverts ..But like i said iam not doing, some to one guy, some to another this is srtrickly all or nothing not trying to sound like ---- but iam doing cause iam moving an making an inwall setup in it going need to take some time to set that all up an cut hole in wall an moving etc,,,,,So rather than pay a company 600 to move it i wanna sell it off i dont wanna have to move everything 3 times i know they all wont make it.An i wanna make an all SPS tank.check it out on ---- like i said you can see just about all the corals.Ill try here an make a list of live stock as in fish an inverts if i foget some ill post as i remember. corals you can see in pics.any ques. on corals ask.An again my email is DrywallJohnny@yahoo.com.
Fish...sizes aprox.-+
foxface Lo 6"
hippo tang 5"
bicolorblenny 3"
watchman gobie 2"
scooterblennie 3"
maroonclown 4"
2 cleanershrimp 4"
1 fireshrimp 4"
2 brittlestars
sandsifterstar
tons of snails..(going to keep sand snails though)
3 emeraldcrabs
Tiger Pistol shrimp 4"
flame Scallop
tube anemeome

D

dboy999

huge rose tip anenome
over 50 hermits all kinds blue,redleg scarlet
2 queen conch's
pepermint shrimp

D

dboy999

all i can think of now im sure ill remember more when i go look again

tomisfast

You should edit your ---- title to include "aquarium" and "reef". It will show up in more searches. You have a really nice tank, and might as well get the best offer you deserve. I cant afford it but, but thought this might help you out.

D

dboy999

thanks but belive it or not my reserve price is already met with 7 days left on sale...Thanks ,i thought i had it on there...Never know i still dont totaly trust ---- ill belive it when i see the money.Ya know what im sayin

tomisfast

I saw that your ---- bidder bailed on you. I still think you should edit the title to include "reef" and or at least "aquarium". Right now it is a little difficult to find. If people can find it I think you will not have problem selling. I'm just trying to help you out and not trying to offend you. I just bought a tank from ---- myself. Good luck.