75g Aggresive

mattster

What could i put in there. I was thinking about a Dwarf Lion but what else could go in. I have some ideas put I don't know. Some of my fish ideas/interest
Black Foot Lion
Fu Man Chu Lion
Fuzzy Dwarf Lion
Hawaiian Puffers
Frogfish
Eels
Triggers
tell me what combo's would work.

mattster

yes but which ones and what else could go in the tank. i would like some stock list, a lion is probably my favorite/ 1st priotity in a list

That's the beauty of triggers; it doesn't matter which one you choose becasue they are all great. My personal favorite is the quuen trigger, but you will then be limted to only one tank mate, its shadow.

dknewyork

I originally plan to get a Frogfish in my tank with my triggers, but my friend said it might not be a good idea. Triggers like to nip at the rocks, so it would be nipping at the frogfish. So I plan to put the frogfish in a 10 gallon all by itself

undisputed17

triggers, puffers, lions would be fine but only for so long in a 75g...anglers wouldnt fit into that set up they would get picked at...they are usually keep by themselves since they require decent amount of care

dragonzim

Originally Posted by hair-trigger
Triggers! Definitely Triggers!
There arent any triggers out there that wouldnt outgrow a 75 pretty quickly

mattster

so any ideas, it sounds like dwarf lions are a good choice because no one has said anything about them
is it possible to put 2 dwarf lions in there like a Fu Man Chu and a Black Foot

limitedslip

For an eel in that size of an aquarium, snow flake would be best, it will never outgrow it.
blackfoot lions are (from what I understand) hard to take care of, and IMO, id take the fuzy dwarf or fu manch over it.
for triggers, either a bursa, pinktail or huma huma would be able to be in a 75 gallon, most other trigger get fairly large and need at least a 125.
the puffer, if your talkin about a hawaiin spotted puffer, id recommend something a little larger, because they rarely reach 4 inches, or if you really want one, id recommened that you get the trigger at the same size as the puffer, so about 2-4 inches.
instead of a frogfish, id recommened a tang or a small angel
perhaps a bicolor or singapore angel (or something in that max size range), or a hippoblue or yellow tang (or again, anything in that size range)
just my 2 cents, try to keep it below 4 fish in that tank

kjr_trig

Originally Posted by pufferfishrule

Hi there pufferfishrule...I think they are working on the SWF.com for kids, until then, I think they were looking for you in the "Pipefish and Seahorse" forum.

mattster

so a Fu Man Chu, Snoflake eel are a must for me then thanks for the input.
what else can go with them as far as how many fish with out pushing the limits on the bioload.
LimitedSlip: i was talking about the Hawaiian Blue puffer, sorry for not being specific.

srfisher17

I'm always cautious mixing lions with puffers (large ones) and triggers. Lions aren't really aggressive fish and their fins can be tempting targets. It can work, but be careful!

undisputed17

from what i have heard fu manchu are kinda hard to take care..i would stick with dwarf lion, snowflake eel and whatever else you decide to keep wouldnt go over 4 fish