75g Full Reef Setup - Cincinnati

tracie

I'm taking the plunge and upgrading our reef rank! Need to sell this fast, so willing to sacrifice. This will include all of the equipment you need to get started!
75g Granite Finish Oceanic Tank and Stand ... retails for $500+
Hamilton Technology 48" Deluxe Lighting System (2 - 175w metal halides with brand new 10k XM bulbs and 2 - 48" NO actinics) ... retails for $716 without bulbs (4 bulbs are another $150)
Oceanic 75 Trickle filter and skimmer (I've seen them sell for several hundred dollars lately) (currently using rubbermaid tubs plumbed together for a sump, you can have those too, as well as the float switch if you want)
Eheim return pump to run the system (not sure of size, but more than sufficient). ... not sure of retail... $50 or so
Will throw in an ozone unit, haven't used it and really don't know much about it. Worth $100-200
Willing to sell setup for $800 obo. Not available until after replacement tank is setup and contents transfered (within the next couple of weeks.)
Tracie

tracie

The ozonizer is an older model Red Sea, 50mg-hr, I haven't used it, but it looks to be in excellent condition. Make an offer.
With as bulky and heavy as the lights are, I'm not going to ship them.
Until I have a commitment on the tank and stand, I don't want to start selling the other pieces.

tracie

It is setup and running right now. I'm going to be upgrading the tank to a 180g in the next week or so and it will be available then.
If I break this up, I'd like to get $400-500 for the lights. (It's a Hamilton Tech and worth $800+)

gregvabch

can you tell me a little bit more about the ozonizer before i make an offer, i don't want to insult you. which model is it? the red sea aquazone 50, the red sea aquazone plus 50, or the red sea aquazone deluxe 50? also, what parts do you have for it? do you have the air drier 250? do you have an orp probe? you said that you haven't used it, but that it's used? i know you said you don't know much about it but these are all important in assessing it's value.
i will be in the cincy area next weekend for a wedding, so i would be able to pick the unit up if we work out a deal.

tracie

Here are a couple of pics, hope these will help. It came with the setup I'm selling, but I've never used it and I'm not sure the person I got it from used it much at all (he only had the tank setup for a short time then had health problems and broke it down). There aren't any other accessories or anything with it other than the unit itself.