**75G Setup For Sale in Michigan**

cjf48043

Selling a 75 Gallon Glass Aquarium with Oak Stand, Glass Tops and an oak lighting hood (includes actinic blue and white bulbs).
Accessories include:
SeaClone Protein Skimmer (up to 100 gallons)
Emperor 400 Bio-Wheel Filter
Penguin 330 Bio-Wheel Filter
Marineland Bio-Wheel Pro-60
Visi-Therm Deluxe Heater (300 watt)
Penguin 550 Powerhead
Saltwater Master Liquid Test Kit
44 lbs. Select Fiji Premium Live Rock
20 lbs. Live Sand
The Book of the Marine Aquarium
Other maintenance accessories...
Getting out of the hobby so everything must go. Would like to sell as a complete set. Taking offers.:jumping:

cjf48043

Would you be interested in everything for $475? I dont really want to be left with a hood and stand with nothing to do with. Unfortunately I dont have pics, but I can assure you everything is in good condition. Besides, the tank looks very nice sitting on the oak stand. If you gave me a day or 2 i could get a picture on-line to you, but it is when the tank was empty just sitting on the stand.

cjf48043

I would ship the LR if shipping was paid for. I have 44lbs of LR, so If you wanted it for $100 plus shipping I would do it. Thats under $3 a lb.

ryuson99

Originally posted by cjf48043
I would ship the LR if shipping was paid for. I have 44lbs of LR, so If you wanted it for $100 plus shipping I would do it. Thats under $3 a lb.

do me a favor and find out how much shipping is to zip 10033

drummerbum

Originally posted by cjf48043
Would you be interested in everything for $475? I dont really want to be left with a hood and stand with nothing to do with. Unfortunately I dont have pics, but I can assure you everything is in good condition. Besides, the tank looks very nice sitting on the oak stand. If you gave me a day or 2 i could get a picture on-line to you, but it is when the tank was empty just sitting on the stand.

Thats all I need to see, I dont want any of your fish or live rock

drummerbum

how mutch are you willing to go for if you dont include the rock or sand
I will personlly drive out there to pick it up if I can get the money together soon enough.
:jumping:

thedocta

If this deal that's pending falls through or they don't want the skimmer give me a price and I might buy it and ship it to Kalamazoo. Check out my "For Sale" thread cuz I will trade if you still have the skimmer. Email me at tennisgmd@ameritech.net Thanks-Greg

cjf48043

Originally posted by TheA
i will give you 450 for everything........i live in muchigan too

$450 For everything sound good to me TheA. If thats still ok with you, lets make arrangements. Email me at cflorka@yahoo.com and let me know if maybe this weekend is ok for you? Where at do you live in Michigan?