75g stocking....

55gsw

Hey Everyone~

I'm still in the development stage of setting up my 75g. There isn't even any water in there yet! When the time comes, I will aid in my cycling by using some sand from my established 55g, also a few small rocks, and a used filter pad. Figure this will help to speed up the cycle. I'm going with a slightly different set up than the usual wall of rock thing. There will be the few small pieces but mainly I want to have some turtlegrass, maidens hair, 'maybe' mermen's shaving brush and possibly some feather caulepera (sp?). There will be other things in there to provide shelter/hiding spots of which I will not say at this point. The fish I want to have in there are, niger trigger, rectangle trigger, and a red emperor snapper. I know the snapper will outgrow the tank but I have found someone who would be willing to take the fish when it does. (They have a 600g! I can only dream!!) The questions I have are; how long for the snapper to outgrow the tank and can any other fish be put into this system?
TIA