75G tank for sale--Upstate NY

richkid03

Up for sale is a beautiful 75 Gallon tank, Metal stand with some VERY LIGHT surface rust in one spot (salt water and metal dont mix!) I could prob even sand it off before you pick it up, I only mention it because its there right now. I was going to set this up for salt water, but never got my tank established
(partly because of $$, and because of time). But, included in this sale is:
1-75 Gallon tank with wood trim
1-Metal stand (the stand has some pilot holes drilled, I was going to encase it in wood to make it look better (lots of ideas, little $$)
1-GLASS HOOD,
1-48" Single bulb light strip (not for use on salt water tanks)
This sale does not include filters or heaters.
If you would like it, you can have the sand thats in the tank, but its nothing fancy. I personally bought the sand at Home depot, its not the "tropical play sand" that you will find mentioned on this site, but I had posted a thread and several people have said that they have had no problems with it. I personally cant say one way or another, this tank has not had fish in it since the sand has been in it.
Im asking $200, if interested call 607-965-8691, or email RCamarda@stny.rr.com
BUT, I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT CALL BEFORE 8AM ANY GIVEN DAY OF THE WEEK, OR AFTER 9PM, I HAVE TWO YOUNG CHILDREN, THAT SLEEP DURING THIS TIME!!!!!

mumbulog

$75 is fair. I'll have the money next Wednesday. Can you bring it to me at work before you go to work next Wednesday.
This includes the black hood and the black light strip you got from me, correct?
Thankyou,
Gordon

richkid03

Rich said to tell you that yes it is the same light and hood, and yes he will bring it to you at work Wednesday.
Tina

mumbulog

no, I have all the tanks I need. I finally got rid of the 55's. I have my 125 salt and the freshwater in the 75 and the 90 is a reef. I really don't need these 3. I will try and see if a lady I know will buy it. Whats the lowest you'll go?

mumbulog

Do you still have the loading ramps for a truck?
Will you sell them?
I am in the process of buying a truck and will need to buy some ramps and was wondering if yours where for sale.
Thankyou
Gordon

richkid03

I have them, however, they are not for sale, they are technically my fathers. Sorry. Did you talk to that lady about the tank?