75g W/Everything! in MI

darreljr.

HI...Im instrested in a few of your items. Esp the Corals, lighting and the filter. I live about 45 minutes from Jackson, so let me know the prices if your willing to break up the set. Email me what you have in Corals and proces of the Maroon clown and the hippo tang..thanks..:)
Darrel Walentowski:)
Email: Sharp2561@aol.com

marynik007

If I can get everything sold off I will part out the tank. Please if you want parts of the tank Email me with what you want and how much you are willing to pay. If I can get every thing sold off or most of it I will.
Tom
My E-MailMy Email

peanut1181

Hi,
How much are you looking to get for the Eheim? What model is it? How old is it? How old is the filter media? Would you be willing to ship to 22801? Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.
Peanut1181

leigh

you available at all this weekend if i wanted to head to jackson and see what you've got?

marynik007

I have off Friday and saturday if anyone wants to look at what I have.
The Canister Filter Is the Eheim 2227 wet/dry pro It has been up and running for just over a year is in excelent condition. I am looking for $150
The fish:
$20 Blu Hippo tang
$20 Flame Angel
$15 Yellow Striped Maroon clown
$5 coral branded shrimp
$5 Horsehoe crab
$5 sand sifting star
The Lighting is Helio PC 36" I bought them three weeks ago for over 260 I would like 230 obo. it has 4x36 watt bulbs.
Coral Life 15 watt UV sterilizer $50
As for the LR I am not shure what to ask I guess just make me an offer per pound and we can work something out.
The Corals I can not name just because I am not shure what they all are. I know of a brain coral and some Elephant ear mushrooms. After that I am not shur I will post pictures when They wake up. Alot of the coral is stuck on the LR never to be moved off so the LR has a bunch of goodies on it.
As Always All Prices are negotiable and I will not sell off the filter and other things that keep the tank running until the live stuff is out. I dont want to kill anything :) But everything is going!!!
Oh yes I have all kinds of test kit stuff that needs to go also and the power heads ect so if anyone wants that also please let me know.
I may be interested in trading for some things so if you have someting you want to barter with let me know we may work something out. No offer will be overlooked!!!!
Tom

krunk

hey, found someone who is selling a new berlin classic turbo for 100$ shipped with the pump. I may still be interested in the Lr though. if someone else wants it let them have it.
YOu getting a bigger tank or just getting out of the hobby?

khmoney11

i would definitly be interested in your live rock. maybe 50 # or so, let me know how much you want for 50#, maybe we could work something out! my email is khmoney11@aol.com
i could come by and pick it up friday, or saturday.
thanks
nate

marynik007

Actualy I will get back in the hoby eventualy I just have bills to pay and will be moving soon maby cross country so I dont want to move the tank.
I think I will go Around $4 a # for the live rock.
Tom

seesponge

Tom;
Where in Jackson are you located? I am in Hillsdale and it takes me only a short time to get there. I would be interested in the rock, corals and maybe the hippo. They would have a great home in a 150 gal. You can e-mail me at cvoisin@najps.org.

twhfan

YGM - may be interested in a "bulk buyout" - but I don't care to have the blue hippo, so if someone else wants that, they can have it :)