75g with 100+ lbs LR in TEXAS

joe123

I have a 75g full set up with sump skimmer and 4x65w in canopy for sale and do not wish to break up, It is well established and just don't have time for it any more with my new job and am forced to sell asap. everything inlcuded with numerous books 2 test kits 2 hydrometers, chemicals and tank canopy stand and all live sand live rock top fathom skimmer w/ rio 1700, mag 9, and another rio 1700 plus 3 powerheads. buckets for mixing water and 3 gallons of salt. must go asap! first $600. takes it must pick up no shipping and if it don't go soon it will be on the auction site

joe123

no but will I forgot about that site thanks. wanna by it i'll sell it cheap this thing has gotta go now

joe123

yea still have it need it gone asap. come and get by this weekend and its yours for 400. everything included.....thanks

stdreb27

hey actually will you go 300 for everything? stdreb27@shsu.edu
I can pick up on thursday and willing to paypal tonight.
ruben

stdreb27

email me your phone number, and I'll give you a call. And we can talk if you would like. I am very interested in your tank.
ruben

maudebe

hello joe, i live in tyler, and i would love to take this tank off of your hands, i have been waiting for two days for this site to let me reply to you, so i hope that you have not parted out or sold it. let me know, 903-372-8684, aaron I WILL MAKE YOU A BETTER OFFER

stdreb27

Robert, so we got home and set it up for the rock to recure, that water was 39 degrees when we got home. But can you believe there are some small zoes still alive!
The only thing is I can get the skimmer to skim. It won't bubble all the way over is there any way of adjusting that?