75gal Tank, stand, filters, PH's, LR, etc. P/U only NJ

R

rubix973

**UPDATED** 8-29-2006
I have a 75gallon thats just too big for my house and want to downgrade. How many times have you heard of a person actually downgrading in this hobby?
Anyway pickup only and heres what I have:
-75 gallon tank and stand-decent condition (not a SHOW tank by any means but does the job), pre-plumbed for a wet/dry and canister$100obo
-48" standard flourescent light canopy-holds 2 bulbs but the contacts are bad on 1 side(probably just needs a little sanding and theyd both work) has a new actinic coralife bulb in it though-Make Offer$
-Amiracle wet/dry filter- dont know the exact model size Make Offer$
-Eheim Canister Filter-2 months ago it got all its internal media replaced- Make Offer$
-50-60lbs Live Arag-live Crushed Coral- Make Offer$
-roughly 80lbs Live Rock- nice rock, not a lot of coraline but nice-figure 2bucks a lb
-2 Rio 200 Powerheads-2 months old, work great, I'LL SHIP THESE!!-12$+shipping
-Marineland brand 200watt heater-has temp reading for east setting, basically set it and forget it- Make Offer$-WILL SHIP THIS!!
***ALL FISH HAVE BEEN BROUGHT BACK TO LFS, SORRY***
If anybody wants pics of any specific item I can email u them upon request.
I'm in Pompton Lakes, NJ-Passaic County
**Also I'd be interesed in a trade/buying a nano tank 6-12gallon sizes...
Email me at Rubix973@hotmail.com

bot587

i think what i wanna do is purchase the two power heads and 20 pounds of live rock, but i was hoping you would be willing to drive to morristown.. its only 20-25 mins from where you live.... i would throw in an extra 10 dollars if you would do this!!! (also i have a 29 gallon tank and a few lighting systems for it if your interested in going that small... also have a 15 gallon fuge for it!) dunno if your interested

bot587

sorry had to post here cuz my school email is being gay and gives me an error when i try n email

R

rubix973

Now I could drive to bring you the LR but wouldnt you much rather see it in person before you buy it? I have singular pieces in my tank that weigh 20lbs +. So if you want me to deliver you one piece of LR fine but dont be disappointed when its not to your liking. Let me know.

bot587

it really doesnt matter... i would much rather a bunch of small pieces though... i already have the tank set on large pieces, not rubble but a bunch of 2-5 pounds pieces would be awesome, and i trust you... most of these people on this board have come here from a reliable source and i would hate to think anyone would be trying to give away bad rock... i trust you to pick em plus im asking you for a big favor so im not gonna be really picky

R

rubix973

All right so you're looking for 20-25 lbs and you want a few pieces out of it, not just one big one. I can do that for you. You want the PH's too? What about the ehiem?

R

rubix973

Originally Posted by sharkbait9
ygm about the tank

So do you...

R

rubix973

Originally Posted by Bot587
no eheim 1 power head everything else is good to go! i need asap leave for college friday =)
All right so one PH, and 20-25lbs LR delivered. PM/email with your offer....

R

rubix973

**UPDATE**
I have 1 Rio 200 powerhead left and 50-60lbs of LR left.
I'LL SHIP THE RIO POWERHEAD! MAKE OFFER!
COME AND GET THE LR! Member Bots here can vouch for it being in pretty nice shape....
On a side note....Why cant I edit my initial post to this thread? It wouldve been nice to put the updated info in there...

R

rubix973

Originally Posted by My Way
Do you have any pics of the rock?
I can email them to you...your address?

R

rubix973

**UPDATE**
Tank is sold...and heres a list of what is still available:
-50-60lbs of Live Rock $2dollars a lb
-Rio 200 Powerhead MAKE OFFER$$ WILL SHIP!!!
-Hagen Aquaclear Powerhead Old Model 802 (no accessories just the PH by its lonesome, runs perfect) MAKE OFFER$$ WILL SHIP!!!
-Amiracle wet/dry filter (dont know the exact model size, has bio-balls) MAKE OFFER$$
-Ehiem Canister Filter (2 months ago it got all its internal media replaced, 80$ worth) MAKE OFFER$$
-Marineland brand 200watt heater (has temp reading for easy setting, basically set it and forget it) MAKE OFFER$$ WILL SHIP THIS!!
I have pics available if you want to see something specific I will email them to you just provide your @address...
Let me know guys.
Email me at Rubix973@hotmail.com

L

lpuzon

hi. interested in 20lbs rock and the powerhead. how long did u use it>? im coming from atlantic city.

puff_puff_

80 bucks for the remaining rock and ill come tomarow or when ever you want call me at 570-351-8218 after 11 am thanks!
Jayson

R

rubix973

Originally Posted by fishbird
what size or model is the ehiem canister filter?
Also interested in 20lbs of rock
I believe the model is the classic 2215. Dont quote me on that though. Name your price for it. As for the LR and may be all sold. I'll keep u guys updated via this thread. Thanks thus far!

R

rubix973

Originally Posted by puff_puff_
80 bucks for the remaining rock and ill come tomarow or when ever you want call me at 570-351-8218 after 11 am thanks!
Jayson
You'll be hearing from me today.

R

rubix973

Originally Posted by lpuzon
hi. interested in 20lbs rock and the powerhead. how long did u use it>? im coming from atlantic city.
All the LR may be sold. The powerhead is easy. It has suction cups on the back that you attach anywhere on the inside glass. After its attched just plug it in and you'll have water movement. AC is a far drive to me. I can ship you the PH and you'll still get a deal, trust me.