768 watt Power Compact for 6’ canopy in Ohio

cveverly

I have a bank of 8 workhorse ballasts mounted to an aluminum frame encased with a nice reflector. All professionally built. Also included are 8 new 65 watt lamps. This unit will run 8 96 watt lamps giving you 768 watts but I only have 65 watt lamps in it now giving out 520 watts.
Nothing wrong with this light system at all. Clips are all solid and no corrosion. Dual power cords and switches. It is about 1.5 years old. I bought metal halides so I won’t be using these anymore. To be honest I wish I would have kept the power compacts but I am not switching them again.
Really don't want to ship so local pickup only. I would like to get $200 for it.

whaa...?

never i want that thing and ill play u in a game for it or something i dont no i need it cause im on a tight budget

cveverly

Hi all,
It is about 1.5 years old but it has new lamps.
I will take a picture in a few and post it. I live on Lake Erie between Toledo and Cleveland in a town called Port Clinton.
Thanks,
Chuck

cveverly

This is the top. I laid the older 96 watt bulbs on there also so you can see how they would fit if you wanted to go back.