850 gallon Reef!!!!

carshark

Please I urge everyone to look at this 850 gallon and If you have the time navigate the entire page, the whole site is dedicated to this tank. No sales or anything, no forum, just this monstrosity of an absolutely outstanding, astounding, beautiful reef. This guy has one amazing tank. If you just want to see pictures start with lighting tab on the side or go to the gallery tab.. when you get into his web page. I found this digging on google. :scared: :scared: :scared:
http://www.oregonreef.com/sub_philosophy.htm

E

exile415

yep .. thats steves tank. A lot of people have seen it already. breath taking.

carshark

yeah i saw it on another site, but just a single picture. i found this site, wow, i read just about through the whole page, absolutely amazing.

cowfishrule

i remember lookin at some guy from england's tank, i think it was 1500 litres. if i recall, it was in an "L" shape. i wish i coul remember the addy for it...

robchuck

Originally Posted by COWFISHRULE
i remember lookin at some guy from england's tank, i think it was 1500 litres. if i recall, it was in an "L" shape. i wish i coul remember the addy for it...
I believe that tank is David Saxby's. It's in Michael Paletta's Ultimate Aquariums (the title is something like that) book.

matty0h_52

all of those tanks are amazeing. i dont perfer the crowded look of the last on. but...i only dream one day that i can have a 800g + tank. and the money to do so.

sheilazav

WOW!! That is SO beautiful! Can anyone tell me what kind of fish it is in the "FISH" page, 2nd row. He's orange with white stripes. Never seen one and he is so cute! Thanks! :happyfish

matty0h_52

if your talking about the one that has a wite-strip second row. that is a Anaplocapros Lenticularis also known as a Flame boxfish.