cprdnick

Well, they've finally gone and done it, I've heard tale of ***** coming to Amarillo, TX. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Are they respectable?

nacl-man

***** is right around the corner from me, they are great when you need a quick fish store fix.
Just don't go look at the tanks.
Cheers!

reefnut

I would recommend double checking any information or advise they give you. I'm sure all stores are different and employee knowledge varies but there are a lot of story's about people getting bad advise from them as well as others stores.

jimmyn

I would buy salt from them, maybe some filter pads or something.....something live....well...let's say NO

liz50138

I work at *****, and the one I'm at is great, although I've heard some not so good things about other stores.

cprdnick

Maybe I could get a part time job there when it comes, I could carry a little laptop around my neck all day and talk to you people, I wouldn't give any bad info that way.

737mech

There are *****'s scattered all over the Dallas area and I have yet to find one that has figured out how to care for SW fish. They seem ok with FW fish.
HTH

theplowking

I have had no complaint with *****. I have purchased some basic SWF. Yellow Tang , Clowns, and Damsels. I would not recommend buying advanced fish. I have noticed thier Angels are usually in poor condition or stressed.
I agree with the lack of knowledge in some stores. Do your research ahead.

fishtale

Ther is a ***** here on Long Island in NY that actually has a reef tank. Bought some polyps there months ago doing good. It all depends on the people who work there. Remember that most are just kids that know less than you, but sometimes you get lucky like I did.