$9 toadstools, or 2 for $15

velrui

Tomato Clown that looks awsome compared to mine . I hope they will look that good soon, got mine today also ,my shipping box was soak and wet . Dont know what happend , or if thats how it was shipped.But i have faith ,i got two ,both look the same the smaller one was comepletly off the frag rock, dont know if that normal or not. Well just have to wait. Im sure all will be good though .

gman08016

Hey Jeweler Just want to give you some nice feedback.Just so you guys know i bought 2 from him at the begining of ther year.Had to trade one with a fellow reefer because they grew so quick.I wish i had a pic of it when i first got it but it looked just like the one tomato clown has on here.Here is a couple of pics and thanks for the great service.

Originally Posted by velrui
http:///forum/post/2746919
Tomato Clown that looks awsome compared to mine . I hope they will look that good soon, got mine today also ,my shipping box was soak and wet . Dont know what happend , or if thats how it was shipped.But i have faith ,i got two ,both look the same the smaller one was comepletly off the frag rock, dont know if that normal or not. Well just have to wait. Im sure all will be good though .
USPS isn't the greatest when it comes to packages. My sister is a postmaster in NY and they don't care about what's in it. If it says fragile, they will try breaking it.
I got 2 toadstools and one is a bit on the droopy side, but it opened right up after it was placed in my DT. Just keep it out of a stong flow so it doesn't go flying around the tank and it should attach itself if you don't have anything to stick it with.
This is my other one that came today...