90 Gal Aquarium/liverock For Sale!!!

jt99zt54

This is a 90 gallon aquarium for sale. It was only used for a little over a year. No problems at all. Nice wood finish, MINT CONDITION. Have available live rock for saltwater reef. Must sell. FIRST $500 takes aquarium, extra $200 for liverock. I live in Vero Beach, Florida. If you are interested, please call me at 772-480-1773 and leave a message if you cannot get a hold of me. Thanks,
James

D

dhurdler

yea i would like to know how much live rock. and could you send pics of the rock and some more of the aquarium?

jt99zt54

There is 90-100 lbs. of live rock. With the hurricanes, we lost power for 10 days, so I have to get rid of the live rock (it is dry). However, once you put it back in an aquarium, it will be revived. The live rock could be shipped if you were only interested in the live rock. Like I said, give me a call 7724801773 or email me at jt99zt54@yahoo.com if you have any questions or if you want pics with better resolution. Thanks. James

jt99zt54

I looked up the shipping costs for UPS ground from zip 32962 to 19320, and it is approximately $80. So, to work out a deal, call it $250 total for the liverock and the shipping. Email or call with questions. James

1911_guy

Nevermind, USPS and UPS Ground are both too expensive for me. Thanks anyway.
That is an awesome deal though!

puffer32

Anyone in my area interested in splitting rock and shipping? Only way i can afford it.........

jt99zt54

hey puffer32, if you want, we can work out a deal...........i could ship you half of the liverock. By UPS ground, shipping would be around $30 for 45 lbs. I would sell you 45 lbs of live rock plus the shipping all for $125 total.

evieb

Hi. Posted new thread instead of reply:rolleyes: Anyway, do you still have any lr available. I am interested in all of it. How much for shipping to 78046? Let me know here or e-mail - evieb0513@yahoo.com. Thanks!:happyfish

jt99zt54

I havent sold any liverock yet. It would be around 40 dollars to ship to 78046 for FedEx ground shipping. For all of the live rock, which is approximately 70 or 80 lbs (not sure exactly) I would call it 250 for the liverock and shipping. Like I said, the liverock has been out of water for a little while and dry, but as you well know, it will revive in the water. Thanks for your reply.

puffer32

sorry, no its still to much with shipping, I can get my base rock for alittle more then yours, with no shipping.

jt99zt54

Yes the rock is still up for sale. Shipping it to 78613 would be around 40-45 dollars. 250 for the rock and shipping would be a deal.

gfk

ya, liverock, doesnt "revive" itself. once its out of water and dry the only live stuff inside dies. but goodluck

jt99zt54

i would imagine that the shipping cost would be VERY expensive for shipping to new york, because the tank is very heavy, it would probably be too heavy and fragile to ship to NY, but thank you for the reply