coral beauty angel
gold stripe maroon clown
six line wrasse
cucumber
cleaner shrimp
CBS
2- brittle stars
numerous crabs and snails
Got way to busy and I would rather sell it before i neglect it any more. All serious offers will be considered.
I will not break it up so don't ask. Thank you.
Located in South West Connecticut.

sandman12

I' m not asking just saying this would go alot faster if u broke it down, JUST informing u, not asking. I would buy the skimmer for instince. Hope all goes well.
If for some reason u decide to sell the skimmer e-mail me milkmanf12@aol.com

harlequinnut

I'm also not asking but suggesting that it really would be better to break it up, I would've took your LR. Again, I'm not asking, just suggesting.:)

fusd71

WELL................................MAYBE
I'll give it a couple days to see what happens then maybe I'll part it out.

sandman12

sounds like a plan, can u e-mial me with a price for ur skimmer incase u have to part it ( I think u will). Let me know just e-mail me

balashark21

if you decide to break it up and ship. i would bye the cleaner shrimp and 25 lbs lr(if its ok with harlquitette to let me get 25 lbs and she can get 100 lbs.)(fair is fair and harlquinette already called it so i am asking if i could bye 25)
EDIT: and your dusters too.

andrew79

i live in ct also if you are willing to seaperate your system i would be interested in about 30lbs of live rock, 20lbs of sand, your coarls, and your coarl bueaty. i will be able to pick it up. if you could e-mail me on prices that would be great
thanks
andrew
al606@aol.com

fusd71

I don't want to part it out because i really just don't have the time. That's why I'm getting rid of the tank.

sandman12

I can see where ur coming from but if it doesnt work out , iam here for the skimmer. Do u haev nay idea when u will make ur decision on weather or not ur going to part out?