90 gal RR setup & 75 gal non-RR setup (tanks, lights, skimmer, live rock)

M

mbm28

90 gal is drilled and reef ready with mega overflow and has custom black stand + canopy. Canopy has 4x65w lights but they can be sold separately. Sump and plumbing are included.
75 gal has an overflow box and a black oceanic stand ( think it is oceanic). No canopy but comes with glass tops that open and a 2x65w light fixture.
Together there are powerheads (maxijets, SEIO, etc), heaters, a proteim skimmer (lifereef vs2-24), return pumps, skimmer pumps, some live rock with mushrooms, crushed coral substrate, sand (I think this is spoken for), macroalgae, and some fish (spotted puffer, cinnamon clown, rusty angel, dottyback, arch eye hawkfish, blue damsel).
If you're interested in anything send me an email to marshall.montgomery -a-t- gmail.com or call me at 215 279 0900. Setups are in Philly and are being sold in pieces to the best offer. I'd like to get $400 for the 90 gal with the lights, stand, canopy, sump. And $300 for the 75 gal with the overflow box, lights, glass tops, stand, and sump.
Pics available upon request.
Thanks,
Marshall

M

mbm28

The skimmer is a lifereef vs2-24. I will break everything up except the tank/stand/canopy unless I find buyers for all 3 items at the same time because I don't think many people want just a canopy or just a stand.
I'm in University City, Philadelphia.

sexyred1

how much for the lights shipped to 61701, they would be enough lighting for a reef tank in a 80 gallon bowfront

M

mbm28

Sexyred1: which lights are you interested in?
Trailer: I will send pics of the 90, if you want pics of something else just emial me back and I'll send them to you
Bellanavis: yesterday was a sad day, the purple tang that I loved passed away, probably due to the harassment of the other one, so I guess I'm just going to keep that one. draining my tank caused a lot of incidental damage (breaking off corals from rocks, misplacing corals into the abyss...); the exposure to air was fine, it was all the screwing around that was the problem.

M

mbm28

If you guys want pics please specify of what... I will send the pics of the 90g to you cha4218.

M

mbm28

Originally Posted by Greg803
I would like to see a pic of the skimmer how much do you want for it
I need your email address.

psusocr1

ill be there friday for all the sand we tlaked about. let me know if you need payment early or if i can pay you when i get there

M

mbm28

you can pay when you get here... you seem like you won't flake out but now I have you on public record :)

psusocr1

ya i paid you last time i came and picked up that live rock when i got there as well..you dont still happen to have those large pieces of slate do you?? or any large pieces of cheaper live rock..
BTW that rock i got from you last time is AWESOME..crawling with random creatures !!