90 gallon Acrylic tank F/S

zanclus

I have a Acrylic 90 gallon tank and custon made stand for sale . I was going to set it up as a softy tank but funds are short so I've decided to sell it instead. Tank has 5 Bulkhead holes (4- 3/4 and 1- 1") drilled in the rear (across the back) for a closed loop. It is reef ready with holes for a 2" bulkhead and 3/4" bulkhesd in the overflow box . $250. Picked up only I can get the matching canopy which a friend is makig for an addition $100.

zanclus

I am located in central NY near Ithaca. I have just the tank and stand nothing else. Like I stated in the first post I can get the matching canopy.

costa78

If you decide to ship the tank, let me know. Thats exactly what Im looking for for my frag setup

zanclus

I am sorry but I would not like to ship Plus it would be quite costly to do so.
Still available....

Hey Zanclus, I'll take all three pieces for $250/ tank,stand,canopy, think about it. I'll come over to pick it up!!! Let me know, like Vandy12069 said "you always lose money when selling used stuff in this hobby" PM if you decide to sell it to me.
Thanks, frog/lionman

zanclus

Sorry but that offer is a joke.. Lion... I paid over $300 for the tank alone plus $250 for the stand and canopy so it is $350. or I will hold onto it.. It will sell

vandy12069

look at my 125 gallon setup i had for sale under seannmelly that i sold for a 1000 dollars. i think 250 is a good offer for your 90 gallon stand and canopy but thats juss me but if you do decide to sell it for 250 remember i was the 1st to ask

zanclus

Originally Posted by fordguy1992
http:///forum/post/2710674
i have seen this setup first hand. i can say the stand and canopy are solid and durable. the tank looks great
Thanks Fordguy .... Price is Firm. $250. Without canopy $350. with. I am sorry if everyone wants to chew me down but I am asking a fair price . I am not about to take a loss and I am asking what I have into this..