90 gallon All glass tank with stand and accessories for sale in SE VA

bob a.

This tank is an older 90 gallon long tank. Dimensions are 4' long by 2' high by 18" deep. Very heavy glass, much more than new tanks. Currently still has sand in it. I resealed it when it set it up several years ago, but at the time I did not seal the top to the glass so if the overflow does not keep up with the pump, it will seep water. A razor and some silicone will fix that easily. Looking for 125 for the tank itself with a 2 piece glass top. Local pickup only.

The stand is one I built for it and is a couple of years old. Made of birch ply and maple trim. Very sturdy, has two drawers which hold alot of junk. 125 for the stand, if bought with the tank, then both for 200. Local pickup only.

HOB overflow with plumbing: 25 bucks. Can ship on your nickel.
Mag drive pump: 20 bucks. Can ship, same as overflow.
Current 4 x 55w fixture 10k/Actinic with built in led moonlights: $100 (local pickup preferred, shipping will be expensive)
I have a second 4x55w fixture a JBJ that has one noisy fan out of 3. One of the legs has a crack but is functional. 75 bucks out the door.
Whisper 30-60 HOB filter: 20 bucks, shipping on your nickel if you choose.
20 Long sump with Plexiglas dividers, 20 bucks, local pickup only. Quite a bit of copeopods and other critters still swimming in the cheato.
PM me with questions. Or shoot me an email to aquino dot bob at gmail dot com. All items located in Portsmouth VA, near Norfolk/Virginia Beach

bob a.

Originally Posted by mmedley
http:///forum/post/2510328
would be interested in the overflow....did you ever sell your phosban reactor?
The phosban reactor is on the reef tank and it looks like we will be holding on to that tank for a little while longer. Overflow is still available.

bob a.

Current light fixture is sold. Tank, stand, sump, plumbing parts still available. JBJ light fixture still available. Remora Pro skimmer too. Preference (financial) given to a local sale.
Skimmer, overflow parts soaking in vinegar solution for cleanup. Will post pix soon for those folks that requested them.

bob a.

Here is a pic of the overflow, its disassembled into its two pieces but screws together easily. I am including my durso standpipe with it:

I'll post a photo of the skimmer in the other thread.

bob a.

JBJ light is sold. Sump and pump are sold. Still have the tank and stand for sale along with the overflow. Also have the remora pro listed separately.

bob a.

All the rock is gone, all thats here is the tank, stand and overflow. 200 for all three, local pickup.