90 Gallon Beautiful FS in PA

puffylvr

i have a 90 gal reef ready, like new with plumbing 4-96 watt pc lighting mag 9.5 custom built stand with extra clearance. used bio ball sump system, heater. delivered locally for $650 with 100 pounds of established live rock for $800 the tank is not currently up and running due to the fact that we are expecting a little one in february and needed the extra room in the house.the live rock is being kept in a smaller tank with lights and flow.the live rock is fiji premium and fiji branch beautiful LR. the tank is beautiful i hate to get rid of it but i'm out of space!!! i can email pics just post your address.we are located in tullytown pa

puffylvr

there is about 100 pounds of live rock fully cured nice pieces i was looking to get 300.00 for all the rock. if we sold everything together he was gonna lower the price to include it with the tank.where are you located?how much rock you looking for?

dual45s

Congrats! I hate to let this deal go, but I just don't feel confident in my saltwater knowledge yet. Maybe in a while when the new wife and I sort of this "buying a house" business. Good luck with the little one!

puffylvr

junk i am sorry i will send you the pics today....reef the problem with meeting you halfway is i am 7 months pregnant and my hubby will be out of town.we just got rid of our truck so i dont know how easily i wold be able to meet you halfway!!!!

junk

Puffy, your aol is rejecting my return emails. Thanks for the pics. Since my emails can't go through to you, but apparently I can get your's, can you please email me a contact number for you? I'd like to finalize a deal with you and arrange for pickup etc. Thanks.
For what it's worth - I tried responding to your email addy twice with no success.

puffylvr

hey jnk i dont know why it isnt working i thought you werent interested.i sent you an email with my husbands cell number just give us a car we should be home all weekend!hope to hear from you sonn.

puffylvr

hey there junk when would you like to come take a look we will be hanging christmas lights today and working on the baby's room tomorrow so we should definatly be home.my husband wont be here next weekend to help move the tank so if you wanted it he can help you load it up and everything!!hope to hear from ya soon

puffylvr

Originally Posted by psusocr1
well if junk doesnt take it im interested in all of it and im in the wilkes-barre scranton area
hey tank and everything is still available...im trying to get rid of it before the holidays let me know if your still interested