90 gallon complete in Iowa.

aceroc

Selling my setup in Iowa, i am moving and don't have room. I am not parting anything out, i want to get rid of the whole setup at once.
90 gallon tank with lids, stand, canopy.
260watt PC lights.
20 gallon sump with hob overflow and mag 12 return pump.
20 gallon refuge with 1400gph return pump, 65watt PC, LR rubble, argonite sand and cheato.
100lbs of regular sand for tank and 90lbs of rock. About 50lbs is LR and the other is baserock but is covered.
Pro Twin Protein Skimmer.
Emperor 400 filter.
Diatom XL filter.
2 -190gph power heads
Extra return pumps. One is a eheim 1250, the other 2 are a off brand and are 600gph
Full 5gal bucket of IO salt.
Hydrometer.
Test kits - Including phosphates and calcium.
Thermometer
2 - 350 watt visatherm heaters.
Fish Food
5 stage R/O unit with 3gal reserve tank. R/O is only 2 months old and has only had about 50gallons put through it.
Inhabits include:
2 percula clown fish , 1 blue/green reef chromis, 1 Purpleback Pseudochromis , 20 to 30 blue leg hermit crabs ( with about 20 to 30 empty shells), 3 turbo snails.
3 mushroom corals and a kenya tree coral.
Lots of Pods in refuge.
Tanks has been running for 8 months.
Selling for $600 - Send e-mail to acer0z@mchsi.com for pictures.

jer4916

Where are you located in iowa?
I live in sioux falls south dakota,...trying to see how far away you are ....might be interested in a purchase

jer4916

Let me know how much you want for all your corals and inverts...wouldtake your fish as well.
I'm interested.

aceroc

Ok i am willing to part things out. I need to get rid of all the fish,coral and inverts first.
2 percula clown fish , 1 blue/green reef chromis, 1 Purpleback Pseudochromis , 20 to 30 blue leg hermit crabs ( with about 20 to 30 empty shells), 3 turbo snails.
3 mushroom corals and a kenya tree coral. - $50 for all.
I have never shipped before so would like local pick up if possible.
I will sell the rest once the fish and inverts are gone.
acer0z@mchsi.com

aceroc

The sand is nothing special. It is just fine playsand thats been in there for 8 months. The Rock i will sell for $2 a lb. or $150 for all 80 to 90lbs. Like mentioned above some is LR i bought and other is baserock but is now seeded and has green and purple on it. I also have 30lbs of Aragonite sand in my fuge i will sell for $20, has Pods and bristleworms.

pallan

how much for the sump/fuge and all parts shipped to 57005 but i think shipping will probably kill the deal

aceroc

Shipping would probably kill you on the fuge being it it glass and if you wanted the sand and rocks it would weigh alot. Are you looking to buy the sump and fuge, with no sand and rocks in the fuge?

pallan

yeah just the equipment. sump/ fuge overflows/ pumps maybe even the skimmer everything to plug and play the sump/fuge into my system. just not the sand/rock etc dont want to ship anything that is alive

aceroc

For the sump i am asking $120. Includes the acrylic sump ( 20gal ), HOB overflow, mag 12 return, sponge, and the lokline return. Everything is there for plug and play. As for the rock i have another guy interested in all of it, if it falls through i will sell you what you need.

pallan

Originally Posted by Aceroc
I am getting 2 different places when i put in your zip code. Do you live in Brandon or Corson?
brandon SD, corson is just across the road though actually. but i live in brandon