90 gallon established tank for sale in central ohio

chadmatthewsdm

I have decided after having a baby that I no longer have the time or money to continue with my large aquarium. I am planning on moving my mated clowns, some rock, and my shrimp to a nano tank. Therefore I am looking to sell the rest of my 90 gallon tank with a 55 gallon sump/fuge.
Here is what I have:
90 gallon aquarium
Custom Oak stand and Canopy
2x175W MH/2x96W PC Hamilton Retrofit with moon lights
55 gallon DIY sump/refuge
ASM G3 skimmer
Mag 9 Pump
4 Maxi-Jet Powerheads with rotational diffusers
Heaters
Magfloat cleaner
Livestock:
Approximately 75 lbs of live rock (I am keeping some small pieces for a different aquarium) with lots of coraline
Haddoni carpet anemone
I have put thousands into this as we all have, and I am trying to recoup a fair amount.
I would like $750.00 for the whole thing (The lights alone were over $700.00). Please let me know if you are interested.
Currently I am not interestred in seperating items, but I will be in the future if nothing is selling, feel free to PM me if you are interested in certain items and I will let you know if I decide to seperate them.
P.S. I do not have any recent pictures of it, but I have some older ones, and I will take some new ones soon if you are interested.

chadmatthewsdm

It looks like everything is getting sold in pieces. I have the following left
ASM G3 skimmer
MAG Pump (I swear I thought it was a 9, but it seems they only make a 9.5... Maybe it is a 12... I will check when I clean out my sump.
55 DIY sump
Several (3) Powerheads
1 heater
Thats all I can think of now... Thanks for the interest
P.S. I also have a Hadoni Carpet Anenome that will be free to a good home if the tank gets sold...

Originally Posted by candmreef
http:///forum/post/2472655
I can't seem to find how to PM someone on this site??????????????????

Click on their username and select view profile, or send a private message. If you go to their profile, theres a link on the right hand side that says send __(username)__ a private message. Enter subject and message and then send!

candmreef

I did some research and it turns out that I do not get that option cause I just joined this site I did notice that this guy checked his pm's this morning but not the thread. That could leave me waiting in the wings and possibly lose out on the skimmer. I like this site otherwise.

chadmatthewsdm

I do check the thread, I just forgot to this morning since I was in a hurry...Sorry...
The deal I had with my aquarium fell through since he apparently wanted it to be a fresh water aquarium and didn't feel this one would work. So what I have again is:
90 Gallon Tank, DIY stand and canopy, 55 Gallon sump, and Lights (2x175WMH, 2x96WPC) I am asking $500 currently...
Let me know if you are interested.
P.S. I still have the Skimmer as well as 25 lbs of Tonga Branch rock also
Thanks again for the interest

chadmatthewsdm

its a standard 55 gallon tank. half of the length is the fuge, and the remaining half in divided into the portion for the skimmer and the portion for the return pump.
The stand is made large enough that the 55 fits below the 90
It originally had a Mag 12 pump to return to the main tank. There is a built in overflow in the main tank
All pumps have been sold though

chadmatthewsdm

still have the aquarium/stand/canopy with lights, and the skimmer. I am open to offers, I will also consider splitting the lights/tank/stand up if the price is right...
Chad