90 gallon little over a year old

hawk fish

hey this is my 90 gallon reef tank it is a little over a year now and is doing great tell me what you think and what you think would look really good in the tank....thanks

bubashrimp

ya np
i do not have a tank yet and have just been looing at all the tank pics to decide on what i want to do and yours will help me form rock formations
i was thinking of making a smaller tank like a 29gal. u have anything that small?

halo_frk03

Originally Posted by bubashrimp
ya np
i do not have a tank yet and have just been looing at all the tank pics to decide on what i want to do and yours will help me form rock formations
i was thinking of making a smaller tank like a 29gal. u have anything that small?
go with at least a 55 to start.. small tanks suck

bubashrimp

well i dont want to put a alot of money into it and i seem to like the way the smaller tanks look cheach out the attachments they look pretty kool i had some mroe but it wouldnt let me add them.
also have u seen dmirty tank before i think its a 55 gal koolst tank ever

connor

Originally Posted by crazyreefnut
Nice but check this out!!!
what are you saying that that tank is better than his?? that tank looks like ---- compared to his that tank is all discoloered, his is WAYYYYYYYYY better

T

tampausmc

who cares.....they're both better then mine

btw...bubbashrimp-what size is that tank in the first pic? and what's the breakdown on it.....i have a 28.....always looking for pointers....
great tanks everyone.....