90 gallon reef ready has to go as a whole or break up

civickid

This is the same one as beforebut i just wanted to post some prices of what i want for everything
90 gallon reef ready with oak stank, tank and canopy 325
aqua clear wet/dry filter 75
Aqua clear protein skimmer with pump 75
main pump 500 gph 35
live rock (35-40lbs) 100
Live stock(tang, 3 chromis, royal gramma, maroon clown,
bi color angel, 2 banner cardinals, dragon goby, choco chip star, brittle star) 40
bamboo shark that hatched today 30
heater 15
turbotwist UV sterilizer 9Wattt with pump 25
live sand (40-50lbs) 40
smartlight pc lighting 130 watts 50
hellolights vho lighting (440 watts) 130
3 powerheads 45
OR you could buy the whole thing for 850 delivered at 150 mile radius with buying paying the gas for my truck.
If you would like more info on set-up or want to buy something post it on here or email me at jfulmer04@netscape.net thanks
:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

sandiegan

Civic,
I'm from your other post. Was interested in the royal gramma if you'd ship it to California. Based on your breakdown of prices...maybe around $5 + shipping? LMK

civickid

The vho lights are 48 inches long and about 15 inches wide with 4 bulbs
The wet/dry filter is rated for 120 gallons.
The tank is all-glass and the tank and stand are oak and have a light oak stain on them.
I will be willing to meet you half way to help deliver the rock to you rubber duck just let me know.
Thanks for the replays people.

civickid

the livestock is going to the fish store in the middle of the week if i dont have any offers by then. I bet they would give me more money than what i have them listed for. If you are still interested in the other stuff let me know. If you want the livestock let me know too thanks

double0norm

Hey i would like to buy the following items from you. I will pick them up tomorrow!
Serious buyer.
aqua clear wet/dry filter 75
Aqua clear protein skimmer with pump 75
main pump 500 gph 35
turbotwist UV sterilizer 9Wattt with pump 25
call 513-277-9054
I'm in cincinnati.
double0norm@yahoo.com
I don't really check my email much so thats why i supplied the number.

civickid

ok when you get home tomm call me and we will meet up somewhere. First i have to take the fish to the pet store because i wouldnt have any filtration for them. If i cant get them to the pet store tomm can you maybe wit until the next day or maybe the weekend. I will hold them for you. Thanks

civickid

VHO"S ar sold but there is still alot more that needs to be sold. So if you want any of it let me know.

rharveyjr

thats nice to know that the lights are sold we've been talking back and forth about the lights and i was going to buy them and the rock to but you kept changing the price on me on both items, so again thankx

civickid

i started breaking my tank down today and i got all of my live rock out and weighed it and its actually 52 pounds for sale not 30-40 pounds so its a even better deal now.