90 gallon reef ready has to go as a whole or break up

900dublr

Do you have any pics of the lr? I may take some if it looks good. I work in lexington so we could meet up somewhere. Also may take 2 powerheads. What size are they?

civickid

im selling the rock all together and the 3 powerheads together sorry. If you buy all of the rock for 120 i will give you the powerheads and i will deliver this week if you want

double0norm

hey saltwater fishers, thanks for procrastinating. Civic's stuff was all he said it would be and for the price BETTER! I seen those lights and yall need to jump on them quick cause if ya don't i'll get them just for the hell of it!
Thanks again CIVICKID

civickid

thanks norm did you get everything hooked up right. I guess im going to have to wait for you to buy the rest of the stuff cause nobody wants to take my stuff at the deals im selling them for.

martin71a

I sent you an email asking for any pics and prices of what was left but got no response. Still willing if you want to let me know what you have and what the deals are.

double0norm

Yeah i'm thinkin bout coin to get that light that was set up in the back room. I'll call you on that. email me withthe price on that and i may have somebody for that tank.

civickid

the light that was in the back room is sold. Im just waiting for the money to come in the mail. I still have to one that was in the front room for 50 dollars. Who do you have that might want the tank.

civickid

I am selling the other stuff at a discounted price
30-40 pounds of live rock 100
tank, stand, canopy, 2 powerheads, 130 watts of pc lighting and a 200 watt titanium heater 300
If you want a deal here it is. Dont pass it up thanks

civickid

its about 6 hours. I live 10 minutes south of cincinnati. I will help deliver if you want it cause i need to get rid of it because my new tank is at the fish store waiting for delivery