90 gallon reef ready has to go as a whole or break up

civickid

im pretty sure everything is sold right now. The guy i suppose to pick it up on saturday so if he falls through i will have it back on the market sunday morning and first come fisrt serve. But as of right now everything is sold.

roguetang

my plans have fell through if you have someone else to buy the tank go ahead. I apologize for the inconvienence I may have caused you. again I am sorry.

angiguider

call me to discuss, my number is above, I am in Dayton right now, but no truck...I think the above post is what's left but I would like to dicuss.
Thanks!

civickid

hey angi i was just wondering when you were coming to pick the tank up since i havent heard from you. Just let me know so i can have it all ready for you. Thanks

angiguider

HeY J!
I left your TN number in the the room....I don't know, can't find it, email it to me, I'll call....remember, my hubby and I were going to stay in Toledo this weekend....so i need to call you and make arrangements...also I have been "capped" on my spending so he really isn't aware that I have the extra stash of booty....send me email with tn and I will call
A

saltydog

Originally posted by civickid
yea it has 1 overflow in the corner. It is a nice looking setup. It is all oak with stand and canopy.

Is the tank sold??? I'm having a hard time keeping up. How much are you asking for the tank, stand and hood? I'm in the Louisville area and may be interested. I'm moving my 75 and could move everything right into the 90.
-Salty

civickid

i want 325 for the tank, stand and canopy. I also have 35 pounds of live rock and will sell it all for 400 plus delivery

saltydog

Originally posted by Saltydog
Is the tank sold??? I'm having a hard time keeping up. How much are you asking for the tank, stand and hood? I'm in the Louisville area and may be interested. I'm moving my 75 and could move everything right into the 90.
-Salty

What's in the hood??? So, you are delivering it also? Sweet. Where are you located? Can you email pictures to thimburg@insightbb.com.
-Salty

civickid

the hood doesnt have anything in it right now. the tank comes with 130 watts of pc lighting that is a different fixture. But that comes with the tank. Do you want the live rock too.